A Thousand years ago

Day Two;Blue Light

ONCE LOST.....

ONLY HE CAN FIND HIS TRUE LOVE

"Mama, what does  the tale of Yin Yang have to do with me?" Asked a Childe looking at their mother.

"Well child it's what you must prepare yourself for."

"Uhu! Why do I have to prepare for it?"

"You are  the one who is lost and needs to be found"
{Cheesy I know but let's go with it everyone}

A Thousand Years Ago....

Upright he stood in  proper manner as he awaited his Spirit Partner.

Clad in white robes, his jade-white skin shin with a hint of pink.
Truth be known the spirit was rather nervous this century. He had been in love with the Lady Yin who worked with him when ever it be necessary.
They had had many adventures in the mortal realms together but never was anything said by him or her.
She had been more and more reckless this centuries with her powers never controlling herself as she would want to reawaken then seal-off.

He saw her appear from the west as she flew with grace and Land on the Black Jade.

She kartowed in greeting,"I Lady Yin of the dead and destination greet his light Lord Yang."

"And I Spirit Lord Yang great you Lady Yin."

"Why do you call me hear." She looked away in shear basfulness.

"I proclaim my love for you, as I have loved you since the beginning of time."he knelt as he said those word to her.

She giggled as she took the lily from his hands.

"And I have loved you too my Yang,"he looked up at her in warmth."love me for ever my love and I shall do the same for you."

"I shall dear heart, I shall."