My Love

Memories

And with just a simple memory everything shattered.

An Chang  sprung up from the bed, stumbled over his feet before steadying himself. His heated breathes clouding his judgement. His light colored eyes looked at what was below, in horror.

Hong Wen Sheng looked like a ****ing piece of artwork. His red and black clothing messed up his lapels open exposing it to the orange flow of the lamps. His knees bent up the long beautiful skirt now bunched at his waist and his silk white pants left with a wet patch.

His breaths are  heavy has his mind is hit wave after wave bliss.

His chest feeling heavy, his breath heating, his eyes widened the itchy feeling spread alover his body.

An Chang was shocked. He just stood there. Watching. His body was responding his chest feeling cold and his lower regions feeling that long forgotten tingling sensation. His hands moved quickly his fingers snapped the earrings on his left ear disappeared only to reappear as his Erhu.

His hand and fingers moved in a set of musical notes over the instrument releasing and magical waves the calmed the soul. As he foucused his breathing and emotions he finally looked up only to be shocked at the sight in front of him.

Hong Wen Sheng had sat up his iris white as his smile deepened as he finally heard the last notes stopping.

His neck cracked his hand reached forward towards An Chang who had long gone silent.

The heated hand seemed to burn his hands