Fire and the Darkness

-Grand Masters Chambers-

"An Chang ... An Huang with the both of you having been two of most powerful duo with air bending and water bending respectively. Sooner you An Huang will be the emperor of the An State and Clan leader. You should keep in mind what this means for you. An Chang as the youngest you should keep in mind that your wife is of the Hong Clan and they are strong enemies to the Jin Clan. I should make it known that  this year the Alliance of Female  Elemental Cultivation has sent out invitations for Hong Zhenzhen and Hua Ling Ling to attend the competition."

"Yes Grand Master I will do well to remember."

"Our Xiao Chang has grown up now" An Huang says as he smiles looking at his your brother. He could see the flush on his ears as his eyes made round about motions in the room.

"Brother I must make a trip to the markets maybe there might be some herbs I find to help.."Lan Zhan blushed from the base of his neck to his ears."my wife" he finished his sentence looking away.

His uncle spurred out the tea he had been about to swallow when he heard such an intimate title given by An Chang to his wife.

He looked up only to find a shocked An Huang infront of him.

"Uncle would you like a to take a stroll through the sect."

Elder sister sat on the stoll closest to the bed as she over looked at Wen Sheng's sleeping body.
After a while he opened his eyes but they weren't normal rather a dark crimson red,they looked disoriented as he looked around himself.

His eyes catching the sight of Hui Ling ,"sister run it is unsafe for you here, go...go"Wen Sheng  warns his sister. His whispered cries.

Hui ling backed away and released water from the bottle she kept on her waist,"Sheng's what's  going on"

She continues to back away as Wen Sheng gets up from the bed.

She stepped back once more before she bit her thumb enough to draw blood and carried a series of hand signals and cried out"water seal!" As she raised her hand and slamming it hard on the floor. Inscriptions etched on the floor board before the water from her clapse went straight for Wei Ying who dodged it and sent back fire ball as a counter attack on her.

Quick to avoid it as she did an air flip landing on her feet she moved both her hands forward than backwards calling the water back to her and then froze it as she sent frozen balls of ice towards him.

"Little brother control yourself, fight it little one! Do not let it the power control you!"

Unfortunately for her she did not see the the fire ball heading for her heart as she fell to her knees spitting out blood as he did so.

Only after she lay motionless did he regain his wake.
"Shijie!Shijie!No! No! No! No!"
Tears dripping to the floor he knew who did this to him made him loose control. It wasn't his fault but who would stand with him. No one would know who it was until it was too late.

So backing away into the farthest corner of the room he cried out for his brother.

Help me brother

"Miss We- Qing Er please come out." An Chang asked

But no answer was heard.

"Zhen'er you in there daughter-in-law?"

No answer came from inside.

They walked to the door praying that An Chang would not kill them as they entered his manor.

Blood was everywhere on the floor was his dead wife with a crying sister in the corner as he would repeat,"sorry" "sorry" over and over again.

"Nooooo!" An Chang  cried as he ran and slide to her dead body.

His cry awoke every one in the Silver Palace.
He cried until his eyes couldn't anymore.

Standing up he walked to Wen sheng picked him up and continued to walk to the discipline hall of An clan. Made him through him on the floor as he took the ruler and hit Wen Sheng everywhere until everyone was there trying too stop but no one could as he beat the defenceless body on the floor.

"CLAN LEADER YOU HAVE CROSSED YOUR LIMITS!"

Shouted and angry looking Lan WangJi a mile away as he looked at his brother. Next to him a.. a.. ghostly sight.. it was it was...

Lady Hui Ling...