|•9•| Class 1A! (Part Two)

Comincia dall'inizio

Soon it was the afternoon of the class for Hero Basic Training.

"I'm coming through the door like a hero!"A big man yelled as he came through the door

The class erupted in chatter all surprised that the Number One Hero was teaching at UA. Killua perked up his head from his slumber seeing the Pro Hero, All Might. Gon on the other hand was fascinated by the big man. All Might wore a friendly smile that instantly made Gon like him.

All Might spoke, "Welcome to the most important class as UA High! Think of it as heroin 101, here you will learn the basics of being a Pro! But one of the keys to being a hero is looking good!" As he said this the small slots emerged showing their hero costumes, "After you're suited up meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

(Killua's and Gon's Hero Costumes) -Art found on Pinterest posted the user: izzie !!-Art not mine! -Sorry I couldn't find the original artist!

-Art found on Pinterest posted the user: izzie !!
-Art not mine!
-Sorry I couldn't find the original artist!

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

As Gon and Killua arrived at Ground Beta with the other students they were met with All Might.

"They say that the clothes make the Pros! Young ladies and gentlemen and behold you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you all are Heroes in Training!" All Might shouted

Killua had designed his and Gon's hero costumes, due to Gon's poor fashion sense. Killua had tried to keep the outfit simple by keeping it all black. Although, Gon wanted his signature shorts and boots added to his costume.

Gon had spotted Izuku and skipped over, "Woah Midoriya your costume looks so cool!"

Midoriya blushed, "T-thanks!"

Ochako walked over, "Hey Deku! I like your costume it's not too flashy you know? I should have been more specific about the costume, this bodysuit is tight! Your costume looks cool too Gon!"

"Thanks!" Gon said happily

Izuku blushed a bit before All Might spoke, "Now that you're ready it's time for combat training!"

Iida spoke suddenly in which surprised Gon and Killua because they didn't recognize him under his mask, "Sir! This is the fake city from the Entrance Exams, will we be conducting urban battles?"

"Not quite! Most villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, most fights happen to take place indoors. For this training exercise, you'll be spilt into good guys and bad guys. You'll be fighting two on two indoor battles." All might said

The class soon erupted in questions relating to the exercise or rules. All Might was clearly overwhelmed by the questions.

"Would you guys shut up? He's still explaining," Killua said rolling his eyes, the class went quiet