the party and portal

Start from the beginning

He internally sobbed at the potion experiment he stopped doing, it would've been a better potion than the on he was using to keep his eyes and hair purple, it would've lasted longer and heck he might donate it for some money out of boredom, tweaking it to look and act like dye only better!

He sighed as he sat and drunk the punch he had gotten from the table, Yuni sitting beside him, she stared at him with a determined frown, Skull sighed again before turning to her "No, Yuni, you're not going to my Manor. Not yet anyway" he said as he took a sip of the punch, Yuni pouted making Skull look away.

He could deal with that, he had spent a lot of his time building resistance to big Owl baby eyes staring at him for treats and big Elf puppy eyes for other things. A pout from his sky was hard to resist but he managed

....a tenebris pervenit....

[... from the dark reaches...]

Skull groaned as he clutched his head as a spike of pain suddenly sounded through his mind, Yuni's eyes widened "Skull, you okay?" she asked as she laid a hand on his shoulder. Skull winced and blinked, the spike suddenly gone and the familiar voice vanished "Y-Yeah... Just... Just a headache" he mumbled faintly, Yuni frowned "Alright, but if it happens again come to me or Reborn okay?" she said to him firmly.

Skull grinned at her "Of course Yuni-chan but the Great Skull-sama is fine!" he lied as he broke away from her touch, in the corner of his eyes he thought he saw her frown darken along with her eyes as she shook her head but as he turned he didn't see the growing horror on her face. It was probably nothing, he convinced himself, looking around he snorted as he saw Sawada Imeitsu twirling Nana on the dance floor, the ignorant old fool was not father material.

Nor was Timoteo but what else could you do? There were many fathers in the mafia who were not father material, in the mafia world sometimes it was hard to act like family in the family because of the hardships one would face while in the black world, he had hope in Tsuna who had potential in changing that, he proved his hope in him by doing the impossible again and again from defeating Byakuran and freeing the Arcobaleno from their curse.

...nos ad vos veterem,...

[...we call to you old one,...]

He silently grunted and held his head as the voice came back, this time a little louder and the pain stronger, shaking it off a sit went away again. It was just a coincidence, that's all!...

Deep down he knew it wasn't.

"Ne, minna! C'mon, it's time for Mama to blow out the candles~!" Bianchi shouted as the music died down, Skull perked and hurried along with everyone else as they circled around the table with a big cake for Nana or Mama she insisted, the Varia and Hibari had grudging respect for her when she went aggro on the Varia for hurting her Tsu-kun and his friends when she found out about the Ring Battle, heck Hibari even called her Mama Carnivore once! Skull never knew such potential for frying pans, spatulas and pots for weapons before he watched the battle, and he had new respect for the kind mother, although seemingly naive she was a great mother, rather than a certain redheaded mother he knew, no his mom didn't technically count since he never actually knew her and she was dead.

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~!

Happy Birthday dear Mama~

Happy Birthday to YOU~!

Skull clapped with a big grin as he and the others finished singing the song, seeing the disgruntled faces of the Varia and Hibari at the fact they had to sing a childish song, well except Lussaria he loved it.