Day 7

A/N: I'm going to start putting a song in every chapter cause I love music and I want to share my taste a little Bit with you guys.

Clara's POV:

I woke up before Mick this morning and decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed.

I ordered chocolate strawberries, pancakes with Nutella, and fruit salad along with natural orange juice.

Room service arrived about 15 minutes later , just in time for Mick to wake up.

M: Good morning beautiful ! - he said with a smile on his face.

C: Good morning handsome, I already have breakfast for us ready - I said as I went to bed to meet him with a tray with everything I had ordered in my hands.

M: What have I done to deserve this - he said in a way that made me feel happy.

We both ate breakfast in bed and when we finished Mick picked me up and put me on his back, I started laughing and telling him to put me down and so he did but only when we got to the bathroom.

He pointed to the shower and I immediately understood what he wanted...he wanted us to take a shower together...and so we did (you know what happened in the shower, it's not worth going into details.

We left the bathroom and went to change clothes for a tour of Bali that Mick had prepared.

In the morning we went to several waterfalls and it was wonderful , we ended up taking some photos and I posted one that I loved :

\\@claragomes

CC: hey Bali

At the end of the morning waterfalls tour we had lunch at a small tavern on the beach.

After lunch we went to visit a remote island , we boarded a speedboat and went 30 minutes out to sea until we reached a small island that was beautiful.

We spent the whole day having fun on that island and it was one of the best times I have ever had in my life.

I love Mick and I never want to part with him again , I know I will marry this man in the future , I know he is who I love.

We watched the sunset cuddled on the sand on the beach and after the sun went down we went back to our hotel.

When we got there we decided to order room service and we both had dinner in bed watching Netflix.

Tomorrow is our last day here, I couldn't believe it .... Question is what will happen after we leave ? Will he still want to keep going on dates , is he interested in me or is it only me that wants to be with him ? All these thoughts were occupying my head , tormenting my nights , because the truth is that I fell in love with this man , so quickly that even I didn't realize it , I love him and that I know he probably doesn't feel the same as me but I feel like I have to tell him this because it's killing me inside....

I have never had many relationships because I don't trust people, everybody can approach me to look for money , fame or anything else and that's why for me it's very hard to date, or make new friends because I don't trust people but something about Mick gives me an extreme confidence in him , he's calm , funny , confident and I don't feel that he's with me because of fame or money because he already has that. I don't know what will happen after this trip the only thing I know is that I love Mick and I want to be with him but I have to find a way to tell him that.

And that's how I fell asleep in Mick's arms with my head full of these thoughts.

A\N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT'S SUPER SHORT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 200 READS THIS IS CRAZY !!!

TELL US IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

WORD COUNT : 722 WORDS

XOXO, your author