Day 1

Clara's point of view :

Today is the day to embark with the Formula 1 crew. To record the film we have to go with them during the whole season that in this case will start in Australia.

When we entered the paddock everybody was looking at us, we were the ones from Hollywood who came to invade their space. In spite of everything, I was the only one who knew nothing about Formula 1 and I felt strange. I didn't know the teams, the technical terms, much less who the pilots were. And it was there, at the entrance of the paddock that I saw him for the first time and everything changed. It was the first time I saw the one that I later discovered would change my life.

After we entered we went to meet all the FIA officials and they took a tour with us and helped us to know where our trailer was (the place that we were going to sleep in) and this was going to be our home for the next 6 months.

The first stop of the day was the cafeteria because it was lunchtime and so we drove there where everyone had lunch including pilots, team directors, even everyone and that's when I saw him again.

Mick's point of view :

We were all having lunch in the cafeteria when suddenly she came in, the girl I had seen at the beginning of the day and since then I couldn't forget, she was in my head , with her long brown hair and I couldn't stop looking at her until she looked at me , when her eyes and mine met , I looked away.

I was having lunch with Charles , Lando , George and Gasly and they noticed that I was looking at the girl.

George : Are you enjoying the view Schumacher?

I : I don't know what you are talking about.

Lando : We are not dumb, we saw you were looking at the new girl, you know who she is right ?

Me : No, was I supposed to know ?

Charles : What do you mean you don't know who she is ?

Gasly : Even I know who she is , and I usually don't know anything

Me : Can you stop this and tell me once and for all who she is ?

George : Her name is Clara Gomes , a huge Hollywood actress , but if I were you I would leave her alone if you don't want to be accused of pedophilia , she's only 17 so keep your distance Schumacher.

Despite that conversation and the fact that I knew I should stay away from her, I couldn't think of anything else but that girl and how amazing she must be.

My friends are right, I have to keep my distance and forget about it.

Clara's point of view :

We had lunch calmly, it was my favorite food, pasta with shrimp. During lunch I wanted to be distracted or take my mind off the boy who was eating at the table in front of me but I couldn't. Everything about him was perfect, his face, his eyes, his hair, it was as if he had been made for me to desire him and I could not stop thinking if every time our eyes met he also had the desire to know me. From that moment on I decided that my goal would be to meet that boy and even if it was on the last day of filming at the paddock he would know who I was.

A/N : Hello everybody, this is my first story so please be honest about what you think, comment down below what you want to see happening next, I apologize if my English is not the best, I am from Portugal so English is not my first language.

Word count : 650 words

Don't forget to vote too,

XOXO , your author