Day 3 - morning

Clara's POV :

(Early morning)

Today is Friday which means is the day the events start and so the paddock is fuller than ever, there are lots of fans, interviewers, most of the pilots' girlfriends and there is also another Netflix team that is following the pilots and teams to Drive to survive that is the Formula 1 series from Netflix.

When I left my trailer I was photographed by a lot of paparazzi until I got to the canteen, it's a good thing they can't go in there. When I entered the canteen the first person I saw was Mick and I was going to his side until another person sat next to him, a girl, I had no idea who she was but I continued walking to his side because I know he has a sister and I thought it could be her, Until they kiss ... It seems that my world collapsed, even though I was only with Mick for 3 days him and I already created a huge connection and I was seeing that we could be more than friends , it seems that I was wrong .

At the end of their kiss and all those thoughts filling my head and his eyes crossed mine, I turned my face and sat at the edge of my co-star, Timothee Chalamet (sorry if that's badly written) and completely ignored Mick because the last thing I wanted to do was think about him.

I don't want to be misunderstood, I wasn't in love with him, we only met 3 days ago, I felt only a very strong connection with him, as if we had met in another time, as if we were childhood friends, and that connection I had never in my life felt with anyone, only with him.

Mick's POV :

(Early morning)

This morning I woke up happy , it will be my first Free Practice as a Formula 1 runner officer and I could not be happier. I was going to breakfast hoping to meet Clara because only she would be able to calm me down because my nerves are in the blossom until I felt someone touching my shoulder, I turned around and saw her , Johanne , my girlfriend.

JO (Johanne)

M (Mick)

JO : Surprise ! Said Johanne with a smile on her face and happy and then giving a quick kiss on Mick's lips.

M : Johanne , what are you doing here ? Says Mick surprised , but happy to see the girl he has been dating for almost 4 years.

JO : I decided to surprise you and be your lucky charm for your first Gran Prix. Aren't you happy to see me ?

M: Of course I am, a little surprised, but I'm glad you came I missed you.

Johanne and I went to the canteen together while we were photographed by lots of photographers, but the only thing that I was worried about was Clara , I know she will see Johanne how will I explain to her that I actually have a girlfriend I never told her about? At the entrance of the canteen Johanne and I went to my group (George , Charles , Lando and Pierre) to have breakfast together and introduce them to each other. When we got back to the table before we sat down Johanne told me :

JO : Aren't you missing something?

M : I don't think so...

After I spoke she pointed to her lips and made a face asking me for a kiss, I laughed lightly and kissed her lips softly and when I walked away I saw her, the girl I wanted to avoid, although I loved Johanne Clara and I had a connection, I don't know how to explain it, we simply knew each other as if we had been friends since we were born and that kind of connection I had only felt with one person and that person had been Johanne at the beginning of our relationship.

I saw Clara turning around and instead of directing herself to my side she turned around and sat down next to another actor I knew from a movie Johanne had made me watch.

A/N : This day is gonna be divided in 3 chapters the morning , the afternoon and then the night.

I am going to be posting the rest of them tomorrow because I wanna have a little bit more of time to write them properly. BTW thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for 12 reads I literally started this book today and the fact that already 12 people read it is amazing.

Comment down below what you wanna see in the future in this Storie.

Word count : 780 words

Don't forget to vote

XOXO , your author