Chapter-8

Author POV

Now it has been one month of.    Y/N not  talking to Taehyung but she has been talking to Jungkook and Ishi.
Past few days their finals were going and now they are passed out from school.
Taehyung have been trying his best to keep in touch with her but she doesn't give him a chance.

After their exams Ishi went to    Y/N house. For meeting her.

At Y/N house.

Ishi POV

I press  the doorbell  and Taehyung opened the door. He smilled and welcomed me. I came inside and asked him that whether Y/N was at home or not
Taehyung:- Oh she is not at home. She went for a evening walk.
Ishi:- so is everything fine or not?
Taehyung looked at her confused.
Ishi:- I'll come straight to the point. You talked to her or she is still angry?
Taehyung:- I have been trying my best but you know..... she hates me ...now...
He said  a little bit sad.
I tried to change the topic by saying
Did you told her about that??

Taehyung: No I didn't wanted to maybe she will not come if she comes to know that I am also coming.
Ishi: ohk Taehyung you don't need to worry about that I will talk to her that is why I came.
I smilled to him and he smilled and nodded his head in response.

By the time we ended our conversation the door opened revealing Y/N. She saw me and smilled. I went towards her and hugged her.

"Woh finally after a week able to see my bestie"
She giggled at my statement.
Y/N: I missed you too Ishi-aah.
She hugged me back.

After breaking the hug
I wanted to talk so let's sit all  together"
With that she looked towards Taehyung standing at the back but immediately looked towards me and said

Y/N: No we'll go to my room.
"But Y/N--"
She didn't let me finish the sentence and pulled me to her room upstairs.

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We are in my room now. I didn't wanted to talk with Taehyung so I pulled her to my room before she says something.

Ishi: Y/N it's been week since we saw after our finals finished. I really missed us talking together all the time in the school!!!!
"Yaa I now I also missed everything but don't need to be sad you can come anytime you want."

After having a long conversation with ishi all about our past days how we used to had fun and everytime being  mischievous.

Ishi:-well Y/N I needed to ask you something.
"Hmm"
Ishi:- well you know what happens after our finals.

Y/N: umm... Oh!! Prom.

Ishi: so did you decided what you gonna wear?( I didn't wanted to create a mess so I  asked her by changing the topic for dress)

"you know it already that I am not gonna come so ya. You go."

Ishi: Y/N please... You know it already that this is the last time for having fun together with all our friends after that we all will be on our separate ways..
She said me in a pleading way.

After a long conversation I decided that I will go.

Ohk fine I will come!!
Ishi hugged me tightly
Ishi: thank you! Y/N , thank you so much.
I smilled at her childish behaviour.

Even though I dont want to go but I still I can't miss prom party just for.... One person..

 One person