Chapter-16

At the college

Jungkook: Taehyung Hyung stop!!!
Taehyung stopped from his friend agony call

Jungkook: is everything fine Hyung? And why is y/n absent from weeks, you go home daily right after the college and stopped spending time with any of us...
And the most unbelievable part is you are studying

Taehyung sighed and looked up at Jungkook.... Decided to say the truth.
Taehyung: y/n is pregnant and I am responsible for it... The day it was our farewell I drank too much and couldn't control myself

Jungkook: what!!!! Did you guys tell it your parents

Taehyung nodded and told the rest of the story while shedding some tears

Jungkook: don't worry Hyung, I'd you need any help from me or ishi don't budge to ask.

Taehyung: thank you i am very lucky to have you by my side.

Jungkook: no Hyung you are lucky to have girl like y/n.. don't ever even think to leave her alone

Taehyung : never ever... Anyways I need to go she would be waiting for me..

A week has passed after that day, you accepted for the marriage as both have no other choice... Now you were doing some crafts as you were bored.

Y/N : mom where is the hot glue gun.
Mom: In the room where Taehyung is staying.

You held on to the couch with both hands and got up and walked to tae room
You finally came in the room you decided to open the drawer first for the glue.. you didnt find it so you checked each.. you opened the third drawer and when you saw a thing you face frowned and you picked up immediately.

It was a small blue velvet box.. and you could guess that it was jewellery bow and you opened it to find a ring in it. Why was he keeping a ring whit him and for whom it was.

You knew it wasn't for you because if it would be then he would have given you before ... Millions of thought were running in your head you heard the front door open so you took the ring and went to your room.
Because you knew it was Taehyung because it was his usual time so you walked as fast as you can to your room which wasn't that far just the next room.

You sat on the bed and hide the ring behind the pillow and just then Taehyung enters the room with a smile 
As soon as he saw you he asked

Taehyung: why are you sweating so much? Do we need to go to the hospital?

Y/N: no no I was down and came up now only so

Taehyung: ok here drink some water.

Y/N: ohk I need to sleep can you please go out

Taehyung: ok take care if you need anything then just call me.

You weren't tired it was the ring which was bothering you. Your birthday was last weekend he could have give it to you what would situation would be better than that to give you a ring.
Without you knowing tears started coming out of your eyes and with that you drifted to your sleep.