Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate

Start from the beginning

after we had lunch we went back to class for the third lesson, during lessons me and katsuki rarely pay attention to lessons because we already know all the lessons. After all, Izuku likes to teach us when he is in the lab and we prefer to listen to Izuku teach than other people because Izuku using simple examples and using easy to understand words added when Izuku teaches us to not be disturbed by others.

when it was time to go home I and Katsuki used to help Izuku with his work in the teacher's room or help other teachers lift things, of all the existing teachers we often helped Mr. Keita and Mr. Hiro because

they are very cool to talk to and we often help them or rather Mr. Hiro because he is pregnant with Mr. Keita's son.

At first, we were confused because how could Mr. Hiro get pregnant even though he was a man and they explained that they were just like Izuku and his boyfriend and Izuku had explained to us about Ryu and Enzi who could be pregnant with Izuku and Kaishi's children when Izuku found out that he scolded Mr. Keita because at the beginning of the year the teacher's work was piling up and because Mr. Hiro was pregnant he was not allowed to work too long and resulted in the job being given to Izuku because he was a person who didn't have much work other than supervising class 1-A.

We were helping Izuku in the teacher's room and Mr. Keita and Hiro came to give Izuku a job because Mr. Hiro shouldn't work too much, Izuku was annoyed but he still took the job and Mr. Hiro fought with Izuku because Izuku nagged Mr. Keita because he did so much work.

"Why did you impregnate Hiro in the new school year where there is a lot of work! I have to do Hiro's work and monitor class 1-A whose students are mostly annoying and problematic" Izuku protested to Mr. Keita, I and Katsuki just listened while tidying up Izuku's table. very messy filled with paper.

"This is also your fault Izuku! You told Kei that I wanted to have a child from him and at that time we were drunk and that's how" Mr. Hiro said defending Mr. Keita.

"ok ok, I lost, so you did that once and immediately got it? Wow, you really want a child, huh?" Izuku teased them and Mr. Keita and Hiro's faces turned red.

"Well, it's already happened and you can't go back the clock so have you guys thought of a name? Even though it's only been a few days I think you've thought of a name for your child" Izuku asked.

"We thought of a few names but we'll decide when we know the gender," Mr. Keita said.

"I was curious, Keita, did you choose your son to be like you or Hiro?" Izuku asked and Mr. Keita thought.

"I don't know, but I will always love him and take care of him," Mr. Keita said and Izuku smiled.

"You are ready to become a father and I'm sure you will be a good father," Izuku said while looking at Hiro.

"But hopefully he is not too stupid like Hiro or later he will be easily kidnapped," Izuku said and Mr. Keita laughed while Mr. Hiro looked annoyed.

"I'm not that stupid!" Mr. Hiro said, Mr. Izuku and Mr. Keita laughed.

"Thank you Kacchan and Izuma for your help. You guys can go home while I finish this job" Izuku said as he started writing on his desk.

"OK, Bye Mr. Hiro and Mr. Keita," I said, Katsuki and I went home using Enzi's quirk because it was getting dark and Izuku didn't want me and Katsuki to be attacked when we walked home.

When we got home we cleaned ourselves and did homework after that Katsuki and I watched a movie in my room because tomorrow we were off, we watched a movie until midnight until we heard a crashing sound from the attic.

At first, we thought it was Izuku but because we were curious we went to the attic to check what sound it was, when we looked into the attic we saw Izuku who was lying on the attic floor and Enzi who was leaning in front of their door.

"Enzi, what happened ?!" I ask.

"Izu just fainted from working too much and I'm exhausted from using too much of my quirk" Enzi answered.

"You can lift Izuku and put him on the bed because I can't do that because I'm tired," Enzi said and we nodded and lifted Izuku and put him on the bed.

"Thank you," Enzi said and he lay down next to Izuku and fell asleep, I and Katsuki closed the bedroom door and went downstairs to go to sleep.

when I and Katsuki were sleeping we woke up to hear a commotion from below and I went to check it while Katsuki went back to sleep because he was not unusual at 3 am, I went down and saw Izuku who was arguing with Enzi because Izuku forced himself to finish his job. causing Izuku to be sick.

"Izu, go back to the room and go rest! I will finish your work today and call me if you need something" Enzi said.

"I'm not sick! I'm just a little dizzy and maybe not feeling well but I can still do my job!" Izuku answered.

"No! Go back to the room and sleep or I'll carry Ryu and Kai to drag you to sleep!" Enzi said and Izuku couldn't fight back, Enzi looked irritated and wanted to cry but he held back his tears.

"I'm sorry my dear, I just have a pile of work and I want to finish it quickly, I'm sorry for yelling at you," Izuku said and he hugged Enzi.

"Izuku, Enzi doesn't scream now it's still 3 am," I said and they looked at me.

"Sorry Izuma, your brother is very stubborn and wants to do his job even though he is sick," Enzi said and Izuku apologized again and again to Enzi.

"I'll go back to sleep, you guys don't be noisy," I said and they nodded and I went back to my room.