Chp 36: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒍 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)

Start from the beginning

"...noone...just fell of some wher-"

"I'll repeat again...Who...the Fuck did this to you.."

"...and I said, Noone and I repeat, I just fell"

Tch!

Ren clenched his Hands to fists and grabbed Hinata's collar harder and shove him to the wall, Hinata finally able to look up saw Ren with an Irk mark on his forehead and his veins showing on his neck and arms.

"Don't give me that Bullshit!, We all know your lying, if you fell then you would just have couple of scratches and few bruises not your While body that's bandaged up!, Now answer the goddamn fucking Question Hinata!"

(A/N: oop-...he called him by his name...shits about to go down for real now).

"Don't you dare call me that again! I'm WARNING YOU Amamiya.."

"Tch!, I said answer me!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?, FINE!!, YOU WANT TI KNOW THAT FUCKING BAD!?, FINE, I GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!, Happy now?!"

"W-what...?"

"ARE YOU DEAF OR SUM?!!?, I SAID I.GOT.FUCKING.KID-NAPPED!"

"HO-HOW-"

"... -That's none of your business...Ren"

"FUCKING YES IT IS!"

"Hinata...please tell us-"

"Shut up..."

"-e-eh?"

"tch...I got no Fucking time for this..."

Hinata push pass everyone even tho he used his bruised arm, Hinata tried his hardest not to clutch his Arm and not limp so noone can see.

Once he got out of their view, he left a heavy sigh and quickly clutch his bad arm and lean on the wall for support cause his legs we're still hurting.

'Ren...I didn't know you would snap at me that bad that you have to call me by that name....I'm so sorry...but I'm doing this for all of you...please understand, don't make it difficult, it's already difficult to chose one, but I don't want to lose all of you or them...please forgive me...!'

**With the Teams**

They were now all seated down in the living room trying to process everything what just happened, noone spoked cause noone Dared to anyways.

They were all in bad spirits rn, The coaches held a meeting after what just happened and to discuss on what to do with Hinata.

Just when they thought everything would just get better, The Bitch showed up.

"Are?, Why are you guys so gloomy?, Did something happen, hm~?" She smugly said.

"...And what the hell are you here for"

"Ehhh~?, I'm just here to visit my soon to be Fiance y'know, how rude 😒"

'Oh yeah...We still didn't ask Hinata about this...soon to be Fiance...huh?' -All

"What do you mean Soon to be Fiance, he's never gonna Marry the likes of you..!" -Kaji

'Theres No way!, I'm ok with letting Sho marry this bitch!'

"Mah, believe what you want to believe, but...just so you know, Sho Agreed, he's gonna be my soon to be Fiance and Future Husband"

The Teams faces just sadden with their head hung low, Mao just hated how their eyes just look like they already given up, he couldn't control his temper anymore.

"You Mother Fucker!, Get out of here!, We already had a Big problem to deal with and now your just adding salt to the wound!, I had enough of you, LEAVE!, I'M WARNING YOU.." Mao let out all his feelings in one go, and All of them just stared at him stunned, they never knew Mao had the guts to Curse and have that voice before, that's a first.

"First of: Don't call me bitch you insolent brat!, And Second: Fine!, I'll leave then, Say I love you to my Love for me, and lastly....maybe you should keep an eye on him, his very secretive, maybe his more cable of things than it meets the eye y'know...*Chuckle* Byeee~"

"M-mao...did you ju-"

"HAAAAA!!!, That was so scary!, Does that feel to be intimidating!?, If it is then HOW DO THEY DO IT!? AREN'T THEY SCARED OR SO-SO-"

"Mao! Calm down!, It's ok now, and thanks for saying that..we really appreciate it"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what...? What is it?"

"She said "Sho Agreed" remember?, So that means...Hinata agreed with his own free will..? Or..."

"No."

"B-b-ut! How are you so sure about that?!"

"...Sho would never agree to that after what she Done to him"

"Yeah, but...what if, he really agreed to it? Then what happens?"

".....I-i don't...I don't know.."

"...."

**Back with Hinata**

"Ah, I was wondering where you've ran of to, so...what brings you here Shoyo"

"... I'm here for a proposal...a Deal"

To be continued....

________________***___________________