𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

act two; chapter four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ѕнαяιηgαη ωαяяισя

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE KUNAI WAS ABOUT TO IMPALE ZABUZA'S ARM WHEN he suddenly removed his hand from the water prison and dodged. It flew beside his face at blinding speed and glided across his cheek, cutting him.

Zabuza turned to face Naruto with a glare, eyes swirling with malicious intent. He growled before spinning the demon shuriken in his hand; he was about to attack.

"I'll destroy you" Zabuza raised his arm and was ready to throw when suddenly the blades sunk into something. That something was none other than Kakashi's fist.

Kakashi was pissed. Beyond pissed. He had to painfully witness Zabuza torture his students while he sat there hopelessly. He was ready to make him pay.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura cheered

Naruto rose his head from under the water and smiled, proud his plan worked. Kakashi's fierce gaze softened slightly as he gazed at the blonde.

"Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown haven't you?" Naruto laughed and proudly explained his master plan.

"Of course I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza myself, that wasn't in the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didn't know his clone was gonna be recked too, hah!" Naruto laughed "That was a bonus, believe it!"

"Don't brag, you just lucked out" Sasuke smirked while you sweatdropped.

"THE WHOLE THING WAS JUST A FLUKE!" Tazuna grunted

Zabuza chuckled, forcing your attention back on him

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison."

"Don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go." Kakashi snarled, his piercing gaze burning holes into the swordsman.

"Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work again." Zabuza grunted and glared at the silver-haired man. "So? What's it going to be?"

Everyone watched in anticipation as the two Jonin glared at each other with intent to kill. Sasuke glanced over to you and Sakura.

"Y/n, Sakura. You know what to do." You both nodded and got in front of Tazuna, ready to protect him in case anything happened.

Zabuza smirked before closing the shuriken, adding more pressure to Kakashi's wound. Kakashi grunted and struggled with the weight of the weapon for a bit before tossing it away completely.