Chapter 8:[The Protagonist?!]

Start from the beginning

[Fragola pâtissière]

where the Dessert(strawberry) shop I manage is located

-Arriving at the back door where the sweet's are being produced-

"Morning Everyone!"

I smile at the employees acting like a proper model and a kind boss for them

"MORNING HONCHOU!!!"

Ahhhh~ music to my ears, If only the old man was as assertive as my staff~

"Staff I have a new Proposal for a new Item for Today"

"Ohhh~ so that's why honchou came, despite being busy!"

yeahh...no, I just came cause the old bastard was so annoying

"E-eh yeah...Ahum, and so This Is the new item's ingredients and procedures!"

I show them the paper written with detailed instructions on how to make...

"Strawberry...Loh-lee-pup? what's that boss"

"It's pronounced Lollipop 1st Manager"

wait...Did he just say he didn't know what a lollipop is?!

"a lollipop is those tiny little bite sized balls that are stuck on a little stick to suck on, You guys didn't know?"

"AS EXPECTED OF HONCHOU!"

"HONCHOU'S MIND CAN'T EVEN BE CALCULATED AT THE SAME LEVEL AS US"

"THERE'S NO ONE AS INNOVATIVE AS HONCHOU IN THIS WORLD"

I can guess they don't even know what lollipop's look or even taste like

"OF COURSE HE'S THE NIGHT HERO [Croù] AFTER ALL" (Tl:Crow)

Damn...that embarassing title they decided for themselves

when I destroyed every Bandit And Bandit Hideout staying at [Josiah Village] in the past the people started to call me [Croù] or the [Night Hero]

these people...my trusted staff...I got them when I raided the most notorious bandit Hideout here on [Josiah Village]

it was a long time ago but they still remember it huh...

well I can't blame them...if I didn't go stop the bandits, they would have been chopped off to pieces and got sold as slaves for the most common business for bandits is human traficking...

what a cruel world...at first I viewed and thought of everything in this world as just a game world...

but I also stopped thinking like everything is a game back then...because they are people too...they have feelings and Emotions too...they are living beings too...

"I-if Honchou wouldn't have saved us back then...I-i wouldn't know what would have happened to us...Hic..."

So say's the Oldest and the Acting second hand for me while crying...Greg

"Come on Greg...I mean First Manager , stop that already, It's been a long time already its not a big deal"

to be honest, It was just an accidental stumble when Tofu and I trained there anyway

"No Honchou, For you it may be something as little as that, but If you wouldn't have saved us..."

"Ah geeez fine I get it!"

Stop it already the praises are too embarassing you know!

"If Honchou woud ever need our help, We are all ready to lay our lives down for you to repay this debt, You even taught us how to fight with martial arts and be stronger to protect what we want to protect"