Not 100%

Casey was still not a hundred percent yet to go back on missions so she just helped with the medical stuff whenever they came back

Colton-"Ouch!"

Casey-"Sorry hun, should've warned you". (dabs his cut)

Trey-"I know you are still recovering, but we really need you out there Case".

Zoe-"Barretts men are kicking our ass".

Sam-"Not only that, but I guess Flash is working for them again too".

Casey-"Oh great just what I need". (continues to take care of Colton)

Peter-"Hey the kids at school don't have to worry about him anymore".

MJ-"Yeah he actually graduated".

Liz-"I am surprised about that". (laughs)

Morgan-(walks in) "Here's your juice Aunt Casey".

Casey-"Thanks Morgan, okay babe you're done".

Colton-"Thank you". (kissed her cheek)

Peggy-"Luke you okay".

Luke-"I'm fine ma, just a little bruise". (puts ice on his arm)

Casey-"Hey I wish I could be back out there with you guys too, but my strength needs to be back to one hundred before I can go back out, it's at an eighty eight right now from the test today".

Jake-"I know you can get back to a hundred you're iron heart you can do anything".

Zoe-"I agree".

Casey-(smiles) "Thanks guys for the support, well I have to go to the gym now I guess to run on the treadmill with Clint see ya in a bit, if I'm not back in twenty then Clint's dead".

Steve-(laughs) "You got it kid".

Casey goes to workout with Clint while the others clean up, after Casey is done with Clint she goes and takes a shower, when she comes out she sees that Colton is laying on her bed sleeping

Casey-"Hey babe". (kisses his cheek)

Colton-"Hey, sorry I didn't tell you I was coming in". (wraps his arms around her) 

Casey-"You're fine, let's go to bed".

They go to sleep, the others are sleeping as well, besides Tony and Steve

Tony-"We need her back out there, she's our only chance to get Barrett back behind bars".

Steve-"I know, but remember what Clint told us she should be good to go next week sometime, she ran her mile in a minute on the treadmill".

Tony-"I hope so if not, then we're screwed".

They then go to bed