How Did This Happen!?!

Peter- "What do you mean that Flashes dad bailed Barrett out?!"

Ned- "I was visiting Midtown and I overheard him talking, and that's all I heard".

Tony- "You okay Case?"

Casey- "I don't know".

Pepper-"You don't think his dad did this because of you guys coming into the school that day do you?"

Peter-"Honestly I could see that happening, but why Barrett of all people".

Ned- "Well I looked up who Barrett has worked for and well, before you guys took him in he was working for the Thompsons".

Casey-"Get down".

Steve-"What why?"

Casey- "Get down!"

Explosion, everyone takes cover

Tony- "What the hell!"

Flash- (walks in) "Well look who it is, Casey and Penis Parker".

Peter- "What do you want Flash!"

Flash- "Oh I'm not here for anything just to send a message". (holds up device)

Barrett- "We meet again Casey Parker, this is a warning I'm gonna finish what I started, with that being said I would watch your back from now on if I were you, also Peter maybe next time don't threaten Flash". (device closes)

Flash- (laughs) "My work here is done".

Casey- (looks at Peter and Tony) 

Tony- "Do it".

Casey- (runs towards Flash and kicks him) "That's for the past five years, also tell your dad that he has another thing coming".

Flash- "Oh he will hear about this". (leaves)

Happy- "Everyone okay?"

Wanda- "Yeah, Friday call Fury and the cleaning crew".

Friday-"On it".

Casey-"Ned thanks for telling me man".

Ned- "No problem".

Peter- "I think you should just stay here for the night, in case Barrett tries to pull anything".

Steve- "I agree who knows what Barrett is planning".

May-"Maybe you should message MJ too, just to let her know".

Zoe- "Already did that, she said that she will come in the daytime tomorrow".

Fury- (walks in) "What the hell happend!".

Casey- "Barrett, Flash Thompsons dad decided to bail him out, I thought that was prohibated for Shield to allow bail".

Fury-"It is, someone is undercover that works for Barrett then and let him out".

Bruce-"One of Becks guys I'm guessing".

Bucky-"The same Beck that revealed Peters identity to everyone?"

Peter-"Yeah that guy".

Jake- "You gonna be alright tonight Case?"

Casey-"Just when I thought things were getting better". (sighs)

Clint-"What does this mean then, Barrett is gonna interfere with everything".

Fury-"That's why we aren't doing the test anymore".

Luke-"What do you mean?"

Fury-"You kids already proved yourselves countless times over and over, and tonight Casey really did cause she senses the danger".