We Need To Talk

It was noon and Peter was waiting for MJ at Demlars

Mr.D- "Just you today Pete?"

Peter- "Oh no MJ is coming also".

Mr.D- "I'll make up your guys' subs then". (goes and makes subs)

MJ then comes in and finds Peter and sit by him

MJ- "Hey".

Peter- "Hey". (smiles)

MJ- "So what's up?"

Peter- "We need to talk about something".

Mr.D-"Here ya go kids". (hands them subs and drinks)

MJ- "Thank you, so what did you wanna talk about?"

Peter- "Okay so you know how I told you about the blip thing?"

MJ- "Yeah why?"

Peter- "Well I didn't tell you the whole thing".

Peter tell her the whole story

MJ- "Wow, so Caseys powers?"

Peter- "She got them the night of homecoming when I fought Liz's dad, but Tony kept it from her and said she got them during the blip".

MJ-"Pete I didn't mean to take away time from you to be with your sister you should have just told me".

Peter- "I know and I'm sorry, I didn't realize Casey felt the way that she did, I also talked to Ned and he told me about how Flash would pick on her and everything when I wasn't there".

MJ- "She had a rough time Pete". (holds his hand)

Peter- "I know, I feel really bad none of this would have happend if I just listend to Tony".

MJ- "Hey look at me, you're back now and nothing has really changed except that fact that everyone knows who you and Casey are, and the best part we're dating". (smiles)

Peter- (smiles) "Yeah I guess you're right".

MJ- "Also I think you should spend time with Casey, cause the only thing you two did when you came back was the movies before the trip to Europe and also the other, so I do not mind one bit if we don't spend time together everyday. There was five years wasted, even though it felt like a couple hours to you, it was a long time for your sister".

Peter- "You always know what to say". (kisses her)

MJ- "Ya dang right I do, now go talk to Casey thank you for telling me and also for lunch". (hugs him)

Peter-"You're welcome see ya later". 

MJ- "Hey Pete".

Peter- "Yeah?"

MJ- "Her birthday is coming up you missed it for the past five years so if ya need any ideas let me and Ned know". (smiles)

Peter- "Will do". (he leaves Delmars and heads back to the tower)

When he gets back to the tower he sees that Zoe is in her new suit

Zoe- "Hey Pete what you think?"

Zoes suit