love yourself

Demonstrate love by giving it, unconditionally, to yourself and as you do you will attract others into your life who will love you without condition.

You can't control how other people receive your energy. Anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever the personal shit they are going through at the moment. Which is is not about you. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible.

Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.

If you loved yourself enough, you would never accept less, you would have the strength to walk away from anything sub par because you already know what perfection feels like.

stop hating yourself for everything you wish you were, and start loving yourself for everything that you are.

No one is perfect love yourself as you are and train hard to become the best that you can be.

Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you.

You are hereby allowed,

To be happy,

To love yourself,

To realize your worth,

To believe in great things,

And treat yourself with love and respect.

I AM STRONG.

because I know my weaknesses.

I AM BEAUTIFUL.

because I am away my flaws.

I AM FEARLESS.

 because I learnt to recognize, illusion from real.

I AM WISE.

because I am learn from my mistakes.

I AM A LOVER.

because I have felt hate.

and I CAN LAUGH.

because I have known sadness.

A/N

HEY GUYS I'M BACK PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR LEAVING FOR WHILE I LEFT BECAUSE I WASN'T FEELING OKAY AND  IT HAS TO DO WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH BUT I THINK I'M OKAY NOW AND I WROTE THESE 2 CHAPTERS THIS AND THE YOU MATTER ONE FOR MYSELF A WHILE AGO I WASN'T SURE IF I SHOULD POST THEM OR NOT BUT I AM BYE PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED.