13-A Wonderful Date

Start from the beginning

"Your wife." Chaeyoung's sweet smile was again etched so that her eyes formed a semicircle from a crescent moon. Chaeyoung looks really happy to say that.

"Oh, My God! I mean what you are working on now! Not your status. aren't you my manager? But why didn't you leave immediately after I told you that there was a meeting today?" Y / n went straight to explain the whole thing in detail. Indeed, if talking with Chaeyoung is expected to always be patient and steadfast, she is really a girl who is able to drain emotions.

Her innocence is adorable but many things are more annoying to her.

Chaeyoung chewed her lips slowly, she bows her head down, not daring to look her husband's eyes.

"Park Chaeyoung."

"Yes."

"You're my manager, aren't you ?"

Chaeyoung nodded quietly.

"You should know what I'm saying."

"I am sorry."

Y / n sighed slowly, then his footsteps stepped back again. Little by little the distance between himself and Chaeyoung. The girl didn't notice until she finally felt a gentle touch on the strands of her hair that were neatly flowing from her head.

Y / n stroked her hair slowly until Chaeyoung's head was raised slightly upwards just to stare at her husband.

"I'm not scolding you, so don't look down." Y / n confused about what happened to him, but clearly, he can't see Chaeyoung feeling guilty like that. So it doesn't hurt if Y / n entertains him a little ?

Chaeyoung didn't answer, but her eyes stare at Y / n with a clingy look.

"Park Chaeyoung." Again that call! To Be honest, Chaeyoung was a little annoyed that Y / n had started calling him with such a tone and call him like that.

"Yes I understand, so we're leaving now?" Chaeyoung deliberately raises her head up so that Y / n's hands are removed from her hair link. Chaeyoung feels that her heart is starting to return to normal when Y / n did the same thing before, so she prefers that Y / n remove his hand from her hair.

Y / n looked at her clinging, for just a second. Then nodded slowly and walked first to leave Chaeyoung behind him.

*****

Everything went smoothly, there were no obstacles whatsoever today. This morning Y / n and Chaeyoung met with several clients and made an agreement about one of the company's shares in the UK. In the afternoon, they had lunch with the leaders of several companies that had joined the latest Project Collins Enterprise. And this afternoon, Y / n and Chaeyoung decided to end their entire work and meetings with their co-workers.

The black loafers that were rubbing against the road moved quickly toward the Mercedes Benz. Y / n's body was first in his car, then followed by Chaeyoung who breathlessly immediately sat right next to the driver's seat. The girl turned on the car cooler in a hurry. This afternoon air feels very hot, probably because summer has approached the city of Seoul starting yesterday.

"You're walking too fast." The girl entered the password on her white phone while filling in a light conversation with the person next to her.

Y / n did not answer, the man prefers to press a button on the radio in the car that instantly lights up with the ballad songs that flowing melodiously fill the car room. There was no conversation, only a handful of sighs that they had been exhaling from their mouths. Until Chaeyoung ventures to re-open the conversation.