Chapter 26

†

          Weeks had passed. December rolled in quietly, the days void of anything suspicious. I got better acquainted with Reed along with Elijah's family. Though, Elijah's mother was still iffy at best. My mom was doing well and called me every few days. Risa started joining us when Elijah went to train the kids and otherwise roamed around the city, meeting new people. Everything was good.

          "Right there." I hummed quietly.

          Elijah was kneeling in front of me as I sat on the side of the bed. I was reaching my climax, I grabbed the back of his head as he bobbed up and down. The early noon sun was streaming into the room. The large shirt I wore, which happened to be Elijah's, was riding up even farther as I held it tightly with one hand. The other hand was between my teeth, suppressing the sounds trying to escape my mouth. 

          I thrusted into his mouth, a motion Elijah quickly stopped. His hand gripped my hip, pushing it into the bed. His gag reflex had gotten better over the past few weeks. My sex drive was the highest it had ever been. We hadn't entered the land of actual sex, instead, giving small sexual favors to the other. We were waiting for my heat to step into the uncharted territory that is penetrative sex. Scary... 

          Speaking of my heat, it had always been irregular so neither of us had any idea when it'd come. At the moment a lot was up the air. 

          "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I hissed as he ran his tongue up my shaft. He pulled me out of his mouth, coming up with a pop. 

          He brought his hand up and began stroking up and down. I came in seconds, breathing out harshly. After I recovered I brought his face up to kiss mine, his eyes rolling. He kissed me back, swiftly, and moved to stand.

          "You are addicted." Elijah laughed, more to himself. "Are you sure we shouldn't get you some suppressants?"

          "Liking to get my dick sucked and being addicted to it are very different. And if I was in heat I'd know. We both would." I said, watching as Elijah grabbed a tissue and wiped his hand.

          "The dinner party is still happening today, right?" I asked, and stood to my feet, letting the shirt I was wearing fall over my thighs.

          "Mhm, we'll leave at 7:00." Elijah confirmed, pulling me close to him.

          I laced my arms around his neck, standing to my tippy-toes to reach his face. Soon our lips melded together, my heart swelling in my chest. The kiss was slow, loving. The more and more time we spent together the more my feelings grew. And if I'm being honest it scared me.

          Today we were having a very important dinner. My mother and Kazimir were coming. I was nervous to see how they would get along with Elijah's parents in a none business environment. The news of Elijah and I being mates was slowly starting to spread. Whether or not that's a good thing I'm not sure.