"Because I'm not used to this! I don't know what's what. I don't know how people should really treat each other. My parents treated me similar to the way you do my mother was sweet and nurturing and my father humble, but my manipulative step-mother told me she loved me and treated me like garbage. I didn't think it meant much. I felt it, but I didn't know if you did. I've never really had friends or boyfriends or anything for that matter." Chenle frowned. He almost felt like running away and bursting into tears in Jaemin's room because he knew he would be consoled there. Before he could leave though, he was consoled by someone else.

Jisung suddenly grabbed both of Chenle's forearms and pulled him in for a tight hug. Chenle held the back of Jisung's suit tightly, probably wrinkling it. Jisung gently rubbed Chenle's back. "I'm so sorry, Chenle. I forgot. Just know that I'm not treating you like my other friends, because you're my dearest friend." Jisung blushed. "We're going to figure it out though, okay Lele? I told you that we'll be okay and I intend to make that statement true."

"Okay." Chenle mumbled, feeling so very comfortable in Jisung's embrace. Feeling his heart swell at the nickname. He was allowed now. He was allowed to be very close to his fiancé and future husband. He let out a small sigh of relief and pulled away. "We need to start getting ready for this wedding then, huh?"

"Yeah, we've got to get fittings and start helping to organize everything. Are you ready, then?" Jisung asked, backing away to face Chenle, earnestly asking.

"Yeah." Chenle smiled. "I think I'm ready now."
~•~•~•~

"Wow Chenle, we are so proud of you." Donghyuk smiled brightly.

"Yes, you have grown so much, honey." Jaemin said, admiring the boy.

"You two are acting like my parents." Chenle laughed.

"Well, someone has to. You're still a kid." Donghyuk laughed.

"Yes, yes, now turn please, little boy." Chenle's stylist, Doyoung, said. Chenle was getting measured for his suit he was to wear at the wedding. He had already gotten asked some questions on decorations and it was a lot to handle, but Jisung was also going through the same and maybe more, so he didn't feel alone. He just wished he could spend more time with his fiancé before they were wed, though.

Chenle kept having random urges to just clean up when he would see the castle servants doing all the cleanup work. He held back though, trying to convince himself that they weren't like him, they were getting paid and they obviously worked under better conditions. He didn't know how he would do as the husband of a king, if all he ever learned was to clean.

He sighed and let the whirlwind of a day drain him out. He had to talk to Mark about the organization. He had a vision in his mind, as he always did, of how he would like his wedding. Chenle wondered if Jisung agreed with everything he would pick, but Mark waved him off telling him that Jisung wanted Chenle to choose most decorations since he wanted it to be to Chenle's liking. Chenle rehearsed walking down the isle and everything. He was even taught some of the details to proper etiquette before he could go to sleep, so he was very tired.

Before he went to his room though, he went to Jaemin's and knocked, as he now had a new predicament. Jaemin opened the door after a moment.

"Chenle? I thought you'd go straight to bed, it's almost midnight." Jaemin frowned. "You'll be sleepy at your wedding."

"I know, it's just..." Chenle trailed his eyes behind Jaemin to see Jeno in his room, sitting on a small couch, hugging his knees to his chest. Jeno smiled shyly at Chenle and waved his hand.