That was to be Expected

Izuku is currently taking a nice stroll to a convenience store. Oh, but the path he is taking to get there happens to be through several alleyways in the most grim part of Musutafu—at the dead of night. You may be questioning 'why?', or you may have come to terms with the protagonist's lack of self preservation. Yep, Izuku is taking this path because it is a good way to test his new quirk.

He doesn't know yet if his body can heal from things like blood loss. Or if he can die from another person's quirk or not. Plus, it's not like he has anything better to do. He has messed up his sleep schedule enough to practically flip it. So, sleeping isn't really an option.

The greenette was skipping through the dark alley with a bright smile—as though he was in some Disney princess movie and not some shady alleyways. He was completely unaware of the seeking bloodlust merely around the corner. Izuku was unprepared to be threatened this soon into his walk, but still, when the edge of a knife was pressed against his throat—he glanced down at it and let out a strangled laugh.

"A victim that laughs at knife point . . . I think I'll have fun with you," The criminal said with a psychotic giggle. "I mean, you are pretty cute already, but with some blood you'll look amazing!" The new character walked around him so she could meet his eyes while keeping the blade on Izuku's throat.

The girl couldn't have been much older than Izuku—in fact, she was in a school uniform. The girl had blonde hair tied up in two messy buns on each side of her head, but left two long strands of hair down—which framed her face—and had bangs along the top of her forehead. Her eyes were honey gold and shined bright but had a crazed look to them. A wide smile was spread along her face, reaching up to her blushing cheeks.

"Is this how you greet everyone?" Izuku has had some stupid moments, but he is pretty sure he had lost some brain cells with his falls.

"Hahaha. I like you. And yes, this is how I typically greet people." She said inbetween giggles.

"Well," Izuku started, his mind going a thousand miles a second thanks to adrenaline. "I usually greet people with a simple hi or good afternoon or sometimes, I give them my name."

The girl giggled more but kept the blade against his throat. "Alrighty. Hi, my name is Toga. What's your name, pretty boy?"

"My name is Dixie Normus—and before you ask, yes it is English." Is Izuku going to keep giving out inappropriate fake names? Yes, yes he is. Does he care that no one will notice they're inappropriate because they are in English? No, no he doesn't.

"Well Dixie, you are quite the cutie." She cupped her free hand round his cheek. "But you're not exactly my type . . . yet. How about we fix that?!" She slid the knife down to his chest.

Izuku will admit, he was scared. Being stabbed by a knife sounds painful. And once he is 'dead', he has no clue what the girl will do with his body. Yeah, scary.

The greenette closed his eyes and began to prepare himself for his inevitable fate of being stabbed by a crazed teenage girl. Then he felt it—not a stab. No, but a tug in his gut. He could feel the presence of something he has never felt before, but at the same time it was familiar and soothing. There was another tug and this time it was stronger, surprising him enough to open his eyes and gasp.

Once he did open his eyes, there was a small pain in them. But he wasn't paying attention to that, but instead to the girl struggling under the weight of his gaze . . . literally. Toga was shaking in effort to stand up, but the new weight that pressed against her was too much.

"Is this your quirk? Wow, you are a strong one. I have to admit, it is better when the prey fights back." She laughs out loud like a maniac.

Izuku's eyes widen when he realizes what is happening. He can feel the power drain from his body. He knows he can't keep Toga like this much longer, so he has to act fast.