x (smut warning)

...rage turned to attraction...

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

(Contains MINOR SMUT)

KIERNAN WALKED DOWN THE HALL with Sonder in her arms. The cat did not squirm, but was actually very pleasant and slept while they made their way to the hufflepuff common room.

The girl had arrived and gently positioned the cat in one arm so she could use the other to knock.

"Uhh... I'm here for Belle? I have Sonder." The girl said quietly. (heyyy @-heyitsbelle again LMAO)

The door opened and welcomed Kiernan in where she was ushered to sit on the worn out couch in the middle of the room. The sun shined through the windows as it was setting and lit the room to a nice vibrant orange. The girl sat there patiently while Sonder sat in her lap, curled into a ball and purring like a lawnmower.

Suddenly, Kiernan recognized a familiar face. Unfortunately, it was not Belle. She was hoping that the girl would be quick so that she could go back to Draco. Nonetheless, she was excited to see her friend, Ophelia.

"Hey, how come you weren't in your classes today? Are you feeling okay?" Ophelia asked as she gave her friend a hug.

"Oh, yeah, it's just that... time..." She didn't like talking about her period, but it was the only excuse that she could think of on the spot. "The cramps were too bad so I stayed in bed all day."

"Haven't we all been there?" The girl laughed and pointed to the cat sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for its owner. "So, you found Sonder... Belle has been freaking out all day!"

"Yeah, him and Ember were playing around in my room. I only found him after Draco and I woke up from a nap."

Ophelia shook her head with her eyes wide as a gasp escaped her lungs and was about to say something before she was interrupted by Belle's arrival.

"Thank you so much for finding him!" She picked her cat up and cuddled him while kissing his forehead repeatedly.

"Yeah, it's no problem. I found him playing with my cat." The two laughed together and Kiernan decided to leave the common room and hurry back to Draco.

As the girl walked quickly down the halls of the castle, she was stopped by Headmaster Dumbledore. Her cheeks turned red, flushed with nerves, as Dumbledore placed his hand gently on her shoulder. She was almost certain that she was in BIG trouble for ditching class and detention. But, she soon found out that his intentions to speak to her were strictly about her father.

"Miss Margaux, why exactly did you walk out of the dining hall this morning? Your father was here to speak to you." He furrowed his brow with a stern voice that made the girl even more nervous than she was before.

"I won't leave with him, Headmaster. You don't know what he's done to me." Her eyes started to fill with tears, which was a common occurrence for her. "I refuse to let him treat me like that ever again, I'm sorry."

"What has he done exactly?" Dumbledore asked as if he didn't already know.

"He abused me in more ways than one, okay? I won't say anything else about it." Kiernan started to get frustrated very quickly. "Now, I promise I will be in class and detention tomorrow, but please make him leave."

"Of course, enjoy your evening. Goodnight." With that, the Headmaster was gone.

Kiernan walked towards the Slytherin common room with fury in her steps. She could not believe that she even had to explain why she did not want to speak to her dad. She wasn't ready and she didn't have to be. She didn't even know if that MONSTER actually was her father and if he truly was then that would make the situation even worse. How could someone treat their own blood the way that man treated her? She spent her entire life blaming herself and telling herself that she deserved all of that abuse and torture, but she soon decieded that she would be done playing the victim.

As the girl angrily made her way into the slytherin common room, she saw Draco sitting on the couch by the fire. He looked as if he were bored or tired, but he waited just as he said he would.

Kiernan stomped up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt to pull him up off of the couch. Then, she fiercely started to kiss his lips; he was stunned for a moment but quickly started kissing her back aggressively.

Draco took her face in both of his hands as he roughly kissed her, then pushed her body up against one of the walls of the room. Her back was on the cold stone of the wall and that seemed to arouse her as he started to push his body closer to hers.

The boy began to leave moist kisses down her neck while rubbing his hands up and down her hips, causing friction between them. Kiernan let out a soft moan as he switched to the other side of her neck.

Draco reached down and put his hand up her skirt, feeling the wetness in between her legs over her underwear and whispered in her ear, "What do you want me to do?" Then started kissing her neck again, rubbing fast circles around her clit.

She moaned louder as he kept moving his fingers on top of her underwear. Then, the girl reached down to feel that his dick was hard and rubbing against her core. She put her hand over his pants and started to rub in an upward motion. This sent shivers throughout his body. The girl whispered back, "what do you want ME to do?"

They both kissed each other harder and Draco slipped his hand into her soft, lace panties and gently caressed the entirety of her heat; staring at the clit and slowly moving downward to her entrance, he started to feel her lose her balance.

"What I want is for you to stop teasing me." Kiernan said to him as she gently nibbled on his earlobe for a faint moment.

Draco quickly pushed one finger into her and felt exactly how wet she actually was. The abruptness of his movements made her whimper. He used his free hand to put a finger to her lips, "Shhhh, you wouldn't want to wake anybody, this moment is just for us."

He started to move his hand faster, adding another finger as he roughly pushed them inside of her. Then, the girl took her hands and unbuttoned his pants; she unzipped and started to stroke his length until his breathing started to pick up.

Both of them were near their climax when Kiernan took a deep, somewhat painful breath, "We should stop." She said, sounding worried that he might be mad.

Draco, still alternating between both sides of her neck while placing soft bites and very wet kisses, said, "What? Why? Does it not..."

"Oh trust me, it does. I just don't think I initiated this for the right reasons. I'm sorry." The girl said while removing her hand from Draco's groin and zipping his pants back up.

Draco took that as a sign to remove his hand from between her legs and took a step back with an awkward grin on his face. "That's fine. You can talk to me, ya know?" He grabbed his arm nervously as if he was trying extremely hard to be sincere. "I know I haven't had the best track record when dealing with emotions, but whatever it is, I'll listen."

Kiernan sighed with a smile and buried her face into his chest. This caught Draco off guard, but he casually started to stroke the back of her head and pulled her into a tight hug.

The boy thought about how hard it would be to say goodbye to her now, but he was in too deep; whatever self control he had before was gone and the only life he truly cared about was hers.

The two were both terribly damaged in their own ways, but for some odd reason, that made them stronger for one another.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────