Shadows of the Night

Y/n walked around the roof of where the party's be later that night. She was scanning every crack and crevice for any way to steal information.

After Y/n was done she sat down having the shade of the tree. It was nice noting the fact that it felt like fire under all the assassin robes she wore.

Before y/n knew it she dosed off. Fools move.

Y/n woke up when it was about 8:30 the sun was set and people were already setting up for the party. Perfect.

                             ~~

People flooded the grounds all talking, seeming excited, Jacob showed Evie the paper and she decided getting information about Starrick would be good knowing that these people worked with the bastard.

Jacob and Evie made their way to a roof where the trees provided even more shade, if they saw anything suspicious they'd follow.

Jacob could've sworn he saw something in the corner opposite of where he and Evie were but Evie seemed unserved so he blew it off.

~~

The party was going nice, it was about midnight and couples were dancing to the music.

Quite a few more carriages pulled up, about 10 it looked oddly suspicious until you knew why it was suspicious.

Over 50 blighters came running into the party, disguised of course they wouldn't want people to know their so called friends were attacking them.

Y/n jumped down from the roof, rolling then stand straight back up, the women's screams were ear-piercing.

Y/n drew her dagger and began the fight once a blighters went to fight her. They weren't regular blighters they were skilled as hell.

Y/n didn't even notice as Jacob and Evie joined the fight, she forgot they were there.

All  Y/n thought about was killing Starrick's whores.

These blighters weren't of the ordinary no no not at all what type of training did they go through?

Y/n's hood fell of during the process revealing every little feature on her face.

Shit. She said in her head, there wasn't a second to spare putting it back.

                             ~~

  Jacob looked over his shoulder to where Y/n was fighting. He felt his heart stop at the pure beauty of her and her skill, she never wasted a moment.

Jacob turned back so he could continue the fight with Evie, even she was struggling these weren't ordinary blighters. He wondered if everyone else at the party was safe. There could've been more blighters coming their way.

Was this planned? Not an ordinary attack like blighters usually do but something that's been planned for months and these blighters took all of that time training.