Battle Tendency 2

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile

In New York Joseph crossed a street as a taxi stopped abruptly in front of him, the angry driver was shouting at him:" Why don't you look where you are going dolt?! Go fine a dog to like your ass! Now get out of my way you-!"

Before the driver could finish he was pulled out of the car window by the brunette.

"Hello! What was that?! Slow down...." He held his hand to his ear. "Sorry could you repeat that again? Or else I might need to call an interpreter!" He threatened. "Depending on what you said I might have to give you a whacking!"

"Jojo! What are you doing?" An old woman with round glasses, umbrella and dress was asking him from the sidewalk walking next to Smokey.

"Granny Erina!!" Joseph shouted, flinching in surprise, ne.

"What are you doing to that man?" Erina inquired, letting him go abruptly like he had burned himself Joseph stuttered scratching his neck nervously:

"Well, uh you see....TAXI!" He realized. "I was just grabbing a taxi!" Opening the door for his grandmother hoping she would not notice.

"Oh Jojo how considerate. I am sure Y/N would e proud of you and your manners. Come on Smokey. It is time to go to meet Y/N." Both climbed into the car as Joseph sighed in relief before entering.

During the silent car ride Joseph decided to speak up:"Granny. Speedwagon and Y/N had us move all the way to New York and now only Y/N is welcoming us. Is he off on vacation somewhere? He has got some nerve."

"I am sure their oil business had tied him up. Or Y/N dumped her work at him."

"Hey Granny....Are you, Y/N and Speedwagon really just friends through Grandpa? That is all? Really?" Joseph leaned forward curiously.

"What are you implying? Y/N helped me out a lot but I met her through your grandfather." Erina questioned confused.

"Well he is single right? Y/N was never in a serious relationship and you have been widowed for a while. Just wondering f that is all there is in your relationship." He smirked.

"How incredibly rude!!" Erina raised her umbrella hitting Joseph mercilessly.

"Sorry! Ow!" Joseph whined with each hit. "I will never say anything like that again! Forgive me! I know Speedwagon is a loyal guy! And even if Y/N likes to play around a lot I know she would never do that to any of you!!" He pleaded as the car weaved from one side of the road to the other due to the ruckus inside.

Time Skip

Erina, Joseph and Smokey entered a fine restaurant waiting for you to arrive. You had already reserved the table in advance as well as paid for the food.fot the special occasion. Somehow you were running a bit late, which was very unusual for you so the Joestars plus Smokey were waiting patiently.