With a Swing of a Hand

Start bij het begin

"Oh...So this is how it will be...Of course, when it comes to you, I have to play dirty...!" Chisaki growled, his voice rising as he spoke. Suddenly, he once again neeled, slamming his hand against the floor, although this time, the walls curved, the ceiling seperated with the walls, and spike began to erupt from the floor, all within slightly more than a second. Togata barely had time to gasp as he permeated his lower body, rising Eri as spikes appeared from below them, turning off his quirk and jumping onto the spikes as he pressed Eri against his chest once again.

That was close...Too close! His quirk doesn't just let him restore things, the police didn't tell us enough information! Togata realized as he grunted, holding Eri tightly as he jumped from the spike to spike, them being thick (much to Togata's concern) and able to hold his weight. When he finally reached the plain, he once again barely had any time to react as the ground beneath him began to raise, causing him to yelp and fall to the ground, holding Eri tightly as he tried to not crush the girl beneath him. Eri yelped from under him, gripping at Togata's shirt desperately, her eyes wide as she tried to breath from the quick pace at which they were rising. Togata grunted again, before he finally managed to turn around, placing Eri on top of him as he lay beneath her.

It would've been fine if there wasn't a ceiling a couple seconds away from them, ready to crush them.

Togata gritted his teeth and activated his quirk, barely adjusting the percentage as he quickly used it to help them roll off the platform, which crashed into the ceiling less than a second after they had managed to get off it. Togata kicked the platform behind him, helping him land on one of the spikes which wasn't facing him and land onto the ground without much impact, if ignoring his burning lungs and static in his eyes.

Togata yelped as he, purely out of reflex, dodged another spike coming their way, which managed to scrape him much deeper than he had been previously. He hissed from the sudden pain, and grit his teeth in anger as he felt Eri began to shake in his arms, gasping as she noticed the blood slowly changing the white of his hero costume to red on the hand that was still holding her firmly.

"You can't beat me, hero. If you think I'll hesitate to attack you, you're wrong. I won't hesitate to kill you and Eri, although unlike her, I won't assemble you back to life." Chisaki stepped angrily towards the two, his face now covered by hives even more than it had been previously, his eyes wide and red in anger. "Let's just make this easier for the both of us. What do you say?"

"I won't be giving her to you, you monster!" Togata snapped, ostentatiously stepping back and covering the back of Eri's head with his hand. Chisaki's frown turned into an even deeper scowl as he clenched his fists by his sides, his eye twitching from anger as he glared menacingly at the trainee.

"You're giving me no other choice." Chisaki snapped angrily, and once again touched the floor, boulders and spikes from the wall behind him suddenly rushing towards Togata and Eri, all avoiding it's creator as they directed at them and the space around them. Togata's eyes widened in shock and terror, because without using his quirk, there was nowhere to run.

They were cornered without even moving.

Togata spun around, and knowing it wouldn't help the situation, covered Eri's body with his, praying most of the impact would affect him instead of her.

Although, nothing came.

The ringing in Togata's ears seemed to louden, and he hesitantly turned behind him, only to notice that there was now a familiar figure standing in front of the boulders and spikes, his hand outstretched in front of one of them. Black and green costume tinted red on the green part, and the familiar green face that wasn't as positively messy and curly, and instead sticking to the side of the bloodied side of the familiar male's head.