Arashi Uzushio, the last Kage of the Whirlpool

Naruto Namakaze-Uzumaki, The Maelstrom of Kohona, the Seventh Hokage, the Tempest God, the strongest nin in the history of the world, the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Paths, the Last Uzumaki, ANBU and Hunter nin, and host of Kuruma, stood above a desolate world. He had all the knowledge of Kohona, Uzushio, Kiri, Iwa, Komo, and the other villages in his mind. The war was over after countless years. Everyone was dead. He was all alone in this broken world.
He was old, his bones frail, hair as white as snow. He let out a weary sigh. Kami had finally been sealed away at the cost of everything. The world would never recover. He was almost at the end of his life, working on a forbidden seal he had found in the ruins of the Village Hidden in the Eddies. It took him at least thirty years to finish this seal and power it. He did not know what the seal's function was but it was forbidden and was warned as being the last resort.
Naruto had a feeling it was a time/space seal. He finished it in the Uzukage's office, pouring in just enough chakra to activate it. Kuruma held his Kit close as it activated, hopefully sending them into the distant past and a world untouched by the Goddess' hand. Unfortunately, the two did not take into account appearing in front of the Uzukage. Naruto felt younger. He was a teenager again. He knew that Kuruma would keep him from aging naturally but he still felt extremely old as he looked into the eyes of his grandfather. He could feel Kushina and Mito Uzumaki in the room. Mito only contained half of the fox at the moment and Kushina was about to be sent to Kohona. Naruto opened his mouth.
"Grandfather, I would like to explain to you how I appeared here. Uzushio falls in a few months and Kohona does not send aide due to a member on the Council meddling and selling Uzushio's secrets. I come from the future. Things got out of hand. The war desolated the world. I currently hold only half of Kuruma, the Nine Tailed Fox. I am your only grandchild as my mother died in child birth. I was the last Uzumaki in the world and had been the Seventh Hokage since I was 16. We do not have enough time to completely save Uzushio but Kohona has a clan compound that we can move people to. I am able to create new security seals and would gladly-" Naruto was cut off by his grandfather hugging him. Mito and Kushina also hugged the teenaged boy who could not be older than 16.
"Hush, we believe you. I just invented the seal and was showing it to these two when you appeared. There was only one way it was to activate. You have suffered a terrible fate, haven't you?" The old man washed the boy in his chakra. Naruto broke down for the first time in possibly centuries in the arms of his family. The three Uzumaki just held him until he was hiccuping.
"I am going to give you a new name, alright?" The old man waited until Naruto nodded. "You will be known as Arashi Uzushio Uzumaki, the Last Kage of the Eddies. I will move all the civilians, genin, teachers, and Academy students to our clan compound in Kohona. Are you ready to be announced as the Kage of the Eddies? You will be known as my oldest child, Kushina's brother." Naruto, now known as Arashi, agreed. Mito used chakra to clean Arashi's face. Kushina was young enough that she believed that he was her brother. His grandfather made documents that stated that Arashi was in the Eddies ANBU, also changing the ANBU and Hunter nin tattoos to those worn in the service of Uzushio. The Jounin and ANBU were told the truth of their clansman and vowed to protect the last Kage. They learned a special seal for teleportation that only Uzumaki clan members could use. The genin and teachers would set up the other part when they reached Kohona.
War was swiftly approaching and the Uzumaki were prepared. Twenty eight days before the attack there was Kage Summit. Arashi Uzushio Uzumaki appeared in the Uzukage seat, chakra hidden so that he only appeared as powerful as the Kage of Kiri. He had smiled at the three nations that would attempt to while out the Whirlpool. The three Kage a hid their fear because there was no way a child would know what they had planned. The seal was active and Kohona was none the wiser that the Uzumaki knew of their betrayal.
It was the eve of Uzushio's fall, the defenses were up, the seals of mass destruction were in place, the transportation seal was ready. No one from Uzushio would die this day. They waited in silence, as deadly as the oceans they were named after. The Last Kage of the Eddies stood on the waves, watching the mist that hid three entire fleets sail towards the Tempest. Arashi activated the seals that would prevent retreat for the fleets of ships from Kiri, Kumo, and Iwa. Only one survivor of each fleet would return to tell the tale of the fall of Uzushio. Arashi smirked. The time was now. The defenses activated. A barrier appeared. Seals of war flared to life. ANBU and Jounin were on the Eddies, weapons at the ready.
The Fleets of ships packed with shinobi realized that the Uzumaki knew. They had found out and were prepared to deal with the fleets. The Kage of Kiri urged his men forwards, startled at the power coming from the teenage Kage standing in front of the Island. No one realized that they were already dead. Arashi made a hand sign and millions of seals activated. Over half of the combined fleets were taken out in less than a second.  More seals activated and the shinobi abandoned ship to fight on the water. The Kiri Kage engaged in battle with the teenager. Arashi just smiled at him, enraging the other Kage.
"How did you know?" The Kage growled out watching as his shinobi were being wiped out. This battle would not last until morning. He knew this just as surely as he knew that Arashi was toying with him.
"I am Arashi Uzushio Uzumaki, the Last Kage of the Eddies. We will allow the island to fall then rebuild it when we feel like it but none of my people will die in this battle." Arashi stated as he placed a seal on the Kage. "You will be one of only five or six people to live to tell the tale of Uzushio's fall. You have my permission to tell the world that you wiped us out but remember what it cost you." The other Kage could say nothing but watched the blood bath. He also noticed that the injured Uzushio nin would disappear into the water and never surface. Realization dawned in his eyes as Arashi prayed to the gods of the Uzumaki that guarded the island. The Kage realized that no one was dead. They were returning to the oceans from whence they came. No one knew that there was actually a series of caves under the water protected by seals that they were using to teleport to Kohona.
Legends of the Fall of The Village Hidden in the Eddies would be told forever. None more so than the legend of Arashi, the embodiment of the Eddies, one of the Gods of the Uzumaki that destroyed the fleets and the invaders almost single handedly. He was also put into the bingo books, unconfirmed as dead or alive but listed as the Kage of the Eddies that all the nations knew would rise again.
Meanwhile, Lord Third was wondering how all the known and unknown Uzushio citizens and inhabitants were in Kohona. He met Arashi Uzushio Uzumaki and decided it was a SSSSS class secret that could never be told. Now, Lord Third had to prepare for war and inform the councils of Uzushio's survival and the fact that they would be part of Kohona until they chose to rebuild their home in the Eddies.