Welcome to Kohona

A/N: If the spelling of a name is off, please tell me so that I can fix it.
The Uzumaki settled in before the councils and elders were informed. As a founding clan of Kohona, the Uzumaki clan had a seat on the council that Mito usually sat it. Today was special though, as she was making him clan head as his grandfather, now father, was ill which was rare for an Uzumaki.
Arashi Uzushio Uzumaki was waiting in the council room, sitting in the seat for the Uzumaki, Mito standing guard behind him. He had another member standing on his other side. Everyone else was trickling in, shocked by the fact that there were Uzumaki clan members alive and the way the Uzumaki were dressed as royals. It took a while for them to notice that Mito was not sitting but standing as if she no longer was to be part of this meeting as clan head. Once everyone had either sat or were standing where they should be, Sarutobi Hiruzan started the meeting.
"As many of you have no doubt heard the rumors of what happened to The Villaine Hidden in the Eddies/Whirlpool, I will begin by asking the current clan head to brief us." Lord Third motioned to Arashi to speak. Arashi took a moment to look to Mito. Mito nodded and started handing out the proof they had gathered on Danzo and his involvement in the fall of Whirlpool Country. It was hidden towards the end of the folders so that the Elders wouldn't see it until they wanted them to see it.
"To begin with, the folders have a no tampering seal which has a sub function that prevents you fro taking to pages or turning to another page without my permission. Before anyone complains, most of what happened to our island is a clan secret and as such, at the end of this session, the information will be safely sealed away in your minds in a way that will prevent you from sharing and keep unwanted people from discovering the truth." Arashi paused to see if anyone disagreed but they were smart enough to stay silent. The Civilian Council were silenced by the Shinobi Council.
"Good. As I am sure you have heard what Kiri and Kumo have said about the destruction of Uzushio, they are true to a degree. They had amassed a fleet of over a few thousand ships packed to the brim with Shinobi. We had no clue that they were coming until I had finished my mission on the border. I also heard Iwa had bought the information about our defenses and Kohona's Clan compounds from a source in Kohona. I discovered that Suna was bribed by the same source to kill any messengers or survivors from the battle. Fortunately, no Uzushio nin was killed in the whole ordeal-" Arashi was cut off by a series of shocked shouts as everyone digested the facts as they read the the two first pages and saw the proof before their eyes that there was a traitor in their midst. The Elders made sure to be shocked, trying to hide their fear from the gaze of one of the Gods of Uzushio.
"There is no possible way that there is a-!"
"What do you mean by no-!"
"Troublesome."
"That would have been more than a battle-!" And other such shouts were in the air. Killing Intent was being leaked by Arashi. A terrifying amount that shut the council up.
"As I was saying, no one from Uzushio was killed because I was able to return to Uzushio to warn them. My Father was feeling his age and appointed me as the Kage. I revamped the seals, created new ones, moved my people to our clan compound, warded the island so that no one can steal anything or even enter Uzushio without or blood running through them, and prepared for battle. The fleets of enemy ships were dealt with swiftly. In the first second of the battle, half of the enemy ships were annihilated. After an hour only 300 remained. By then, all of my nin were off of the battlefield, watching from under the sea as I finished off all but six. Those six were to spread the word of our Fall. We than came to Kohona. On my way here, I was attacked by a squad of ANBU masks that were blank and had no village symbols. We captured them, removed the inhuman seals on these children, and interrogated them. They stated that they were part of an organization called Root. It was run by someone in the room and sanctioned by the Elders. The person who sent them to kill any stray Uzumaki's was behmosg of this suffering. As we are joining Kohona for the foreseeable future, we felt that it was our duty to report this to all of you. As we are speaking, my ANBU have already finished raiding this organization, seized the funds, took the children to the clan compound, removed the seals and started to reintegrate them into our clan as most of them are orphans or have not been missed."
Arashi glanced at the Elders, seeing them starting to feel the heat. He smirked as he asked if anyone had questions and told them to read the reports of the events, all 76 pages. The truth of the reports that they were reading was astounding. They now understood that no mere mortal could have accomplished this. The sheer amount damage that three of the Great Nations had suffered spoke volumes about why the enemy ran in the opposite direction. Then they reached to long list of traitorous crimes documented and categorized that Danzo and the Elders had committed with the help of the civilian council. Among which was a strange order that immobilized any troop movements that would have rendered aide from coming or communication from occurring. The betrayal was there on paper.
Kohona had violated the treaty between the two villages. The Uzumaki were willing to overlook it in favor of redoing all the seals in and around the village along with the execution of the ones that had directly betrayed them and the promise that no civilian had any authority over the fate of an Uzumaki. The Shinobi council agreed as did the Military Police and the Hokage. The new treaty was signed and the ones that had tried to wipe them from History were the ones to suffer that fate. Unfortunately, there was still a war to be fought. One question was bugging the Clan Heads. The Nara asked it.
"How the hell does the tiny Uzumaki compound fit all of you?"
Arashi smiled.
"Seals. The compound from the inside is as large as Uzushio. It's also connected to our island. Feel free to come visit our compound for absolutely anything! Everyone is invited!"