Jungkook glares at the laughing Hoseok in front of him

"You see Tae wants to keep working in your bar for now and well I don't want my pregnant omega running around serving drinks"

"That sounds like a you problem"

"Yoons come on help a brother out"

"Jungkook I can't just create a position out of thin air."

"Yes you can, I'm sure you have a spare space in that big building of yours, come on man"

A long pause

"What's in it for me?"

"Yoons come on you'll be helping your friend out"

"That's not gonna cut it"

"Ok ok, how will you feel being the godfather of my child?"

Another long pause.

"Jungkook, please don't make me cry right now it will be embarrasing considering where I am"

"Yoons its not a big deal"

"It's a fucking big deal...its- done. Let me know if Taehyung wants a double office and also how he'll like his new office"

Jungkook holds back from laughing

"Thanks yoons"

"No problem we're friends we gotta help each other out"

"But you just said-"

"Good bye Jungkook"

"I can't believe him" Jungkook said laughing.

"Are you keeping count of how many people you've promised to be your child's godfather?"

"No" Jungkook let out laughing. "Who said the child of Jeon Jungkook is  gonna have one godfather"

_____

Taehyung balance the drink in his hand with a smile. Memories of the first time he ever stood here flashed through his mind. Seems like ages ago.

He pushed the door open with a smile

"Anyone ordered a drink?"

His friends smiled back at him, they were all complete. Taehyung has found not just friends but brothers and a sister. Hoseok's mate had warmed her way into his heart. They were all precious to him.

"Pup why are you serving?"

Taehyung tried not to blush at his favorite pet name.

"Relax matie I was Just helping the waitress"

"I hate when you call me that" Jungkook grumbles eliciting loud laughter from their friends

Today they were all gathered in the VIP lounge to celebrate his first shifting which was like a month ago.

Now Taehyung can shift whenever he likes, he's able to stay conscious when he shifts too. He loves playing in his wolf form with his destined and his friends.

His father has adjusted well, he's even planning on starting his own business which Jungkook has promised to make happen

Taehyung was happy, he is happy.

He let his eyes settles on his mate, his handsome gorgeous hot mate. A blessing in his life.

Jungkook was wearing a long sleeve shirt, sleeves folded up to his elbow paired with a black tight jeans that just makes it too hard to look away From.