valentine's day special

Comenzar desde el principio

"as expected", satoru bragged, to which getō had snorted as class had started, with lunch soon rolling around.

"tuna mayo!"

"I hope you, panda-kun, and maki-san enjoy", kiyo smiled, handing the little bags of chocolates to the three second-years as they all thanked the girl immensely.

"ah, by the way, kiyo-senpai, some of the boys are fighting again nearly the archery club. should I go break them up?", maki asked.

"I'll come along", kiyo said as she was also captain of the archery club, having a natural talent for the skill.

as the two girls arrived there — meanwhile inumaki and panda had went to go have lunch — a bunch of boys were pushing and trying to peek into the archery room.

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!", maki shouted, making all the boys immediately straighten up and fall into a line as they all shivered at the strict girl's harsh tone.

"s-s-sorry maki-san!! w-w-we were just wondering if kiyo-san was present", one of the boys reported.

"oh? did you all need me for something?", kiyo asked, to which many of the boys had started to fiddle with their fingers and grip tightly onto their uniform.

"w-we....umm...P-PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!", the first one shouted, to which that had caused a ruckus amongst the rest of the boys as they had started pulling on each other's hair again.

"I WAS GONNA ASK THAT FIRST! YOU CHEATER!"

"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!!", the first one yelled back.

"guys I'm really honored but—"

"SHUT UP MAN! I'VE BEEN CRUSHING ON KIYO SINCE ELEMENTARY!"

"umm...everyone, I'm—"

"OH YEAH?! I'VE LIKED HER SINCE THE MOMENT I WAS BORN!"

an irk mark had momentarily appeared on maki's forehead as she cleared her throat once more.

"HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO KIYO, YOU BUNCH OF MONKEYS!"

immediately, everyone had halted as they awkwardly stood up again, with their hair all in different places and part of their uniforms distorted.

"thank you maki-san", kiyo slightly chuckled, to which the girl had sighed as she nodded.

"anyways, as I was saying, I'm very thankful for all the umm...lovely confessions, however, I currently am not available", kiyo politely rejected, to which all the boys had felt their souls fly out.

"WHAT?!"

"WHO?!"

"WHEN?!"

"WHERE?!"

kiyo then slightly chuckled as she just nodded and left with maki, who was confused too, as she too didn't know who the girl was talking about.

"kiyo-senpai, not to be nosy...but..."

kiyo just giggled as she arrived at the lunch table where satoru, getō, ieiri, the two other second-years, and the three first-years sat.