valentine's day special

╔═══════幸せなバレンタインデー═══════╝

╔═══════
幸せなバレンタインデー
═══════╝

"OHAYŌ!! KIYO-SENPAI~"

the student council body president of jujutsu high suddenly turned around, greeting itadori with a smile as the younger male bowed.

"ohayō, itadori-kun", kiyo said. "is there something you need?"

"a-ah...well...I was wondering if you could come watch my basketball game today after school? I know you're busy and—"

"I'll be there", kiyo smiled, ruffling the first-year's hair as he excitedly ran off, to which kiyo had called him back.

"huh? what's this?"

"happy valentine's day, itadori-kun. it's just some homemade chocolates. if you see megumi and kugisaki-san, could you give these to them for me please?", kiyo asked.

"of course!! thank you so much kiyo-senpai!!"

kiyo just nodded. "don't be late for class now".

"hai!!"

"kiyoooo~ where's my chocolate?", satoru pouted, wringing his arm around the girl's shoulders.

"you've got plenty from your fangirls", kiyo chuckled, walking towards their classroom as kiyo took a seat at the front of the class, meanwhile satoru sighed, sitting beside getō — who was right behind the white-haired girl that was also top of her class.

"but I wanted one from you", satoru whined, sadly eating the mountain of chocolates placed on his desk.

getō chuckled, as he too received a few chocolates from girls, though not as much as satoru, or even worse, kiyo.

there was a time period where kiyo and getō had dated, though in the end, the two had decided to just stay as close friends instead.

"kiyo's just getting more and more popular every year, huh?", getō teased, to which the girl had shook her head, stuffing some chocolates into her bag as there were too many to fit.

"there's no such thing. everyone's just super kind", kiyo smiled, to which the boys and girls in their class had started blushing, feeling that their life had been complete.

"she's a major heartthrob and she doesn't even know it. can you believe that?!", satoru scoffed.

"hey, you're popular too", getō laughed, to which satoru had a grin plastered on his face.