Jeno frowned as his fingers came into contact with the harsh lines on Jaemins cheek.

"Oh no that wasn't..." Jaemin shook his head but cut himself off.

"Wasn't what?" Jeno raised a soft brow, prepared the let the younger speak his mind.

"It wasn't any of them," Jaemin reassured softly. But he remained unsure about whether he should tell Jeno about his parents or not.

"Who-"

Jeno was cut off by a firm knock on the door and his brothers voice.

"Foods ready for you....both of you."

Meanwhile

They didn't talk about it.

They didn't talk while on Marks motorcycle.

They didn't talk on the way home.

They didn't talk when they got home.

And they haven't talked yet this morning.

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows with confused thoughts as he made double the amount of eggs he normally would. 

Why did Mark kiss him?

What does it mean?

Donghyuck practically jumped when the toaster popped and he saw someone buttering all the toast that came out of it.

Mark was back from telling the two new guests to come eat.

Mark gave him a side eye glance but quickly looked away to butter the toast.

Donghyuck turned away from him to take some of the eggs off the pan and put them on dishes.

He began to work on the bacon next but before he did he decided to mumble a soft "Good morning..."

Was he pushing his luck? Maybe but who knows maybe Mark might actually say-

"...morning..." Mark mumbled back with a nod but kept his eyes away from Donghyuck.

Donghyuck turned back to the bacon with even more confusing thoughts.

But one thought was clear.

He couldn't stop thinking about Marks lips on his own.

The softness of them and how gentle Mark was.

The way he kissed was the opposite of his personality and his reputation which made Donghyuck even more confused.

"...hyuck," Mark murmured with his eyes turned down. Donghyuck could see the light pout that was forming on his lips.

Donghyuck turned away and tried to keep an unbothered face on.

He gasped loudly when he felt fingers touch the still tender and harsh hickies on his neck.

Mark pulled his hand quickly away at the gasp and was about to say something when Jeno and Jaemin walked in.

Donghyuck glanced at Mark, who went back to placing the toast on plates.

Donghyuck turned around and beamed at Jeno and Jaemin...well more Jaemin in particular because he didn't really know Jeno that well.

"Hi! Did you sleep well?" Donghyuck tilted his head to the side, hoping that the two stayed comfortably in his home.

Jeno nodded but Jaemin looked close to tears.

"Hun?" Donghyuck frowned at the boys sad face and walked a bit closer. "What's wrong?"

Jaemin wasn't looking at his eyes or face, his eyes were on Donghyucks neck and collar bones. His baggy shirt making the evidence of a rough night obvious.

Donghyuck looked down before smiling lightly at the younger again. "Don't worry about it Nana. It's all over with and it wasn't your fault either."

Everyone jumped when they heard a clatter behind them.

Mark coughed awkwardly as he picked up the fork he had dropped on the ground and put it in the sink.

Donghyuck turned back to Jaemin before opening his arms wide. "C'mere I deserve a Jaemin hug. I clothed and feed your pretty pink head so I should get a reward for it."

Jaemin's eyes were glassy and he wrapped his arms around Donghyucks waist and tried to make himself smaller than he actually was. He rested his head on Donghyucks shoulder and he heard Donghyuck giggle in his ear.

"Thank you," Jaemin whispered into Donghyucks shoulder.

Donghyuck pulled away and ruffled Jaemin's fluffy cotton candy hair. (He might have a new obsession with Jaemins hair.)

(A/N: Same tho.)

Donghyuck spared a glance towards Jeno and he looked calm but Donghyuck still caught how the boys foot was quietly tapping on the ground, going faster every second Donghyuck kept touching the boy.

"Don't worry big boy," Donghyuck winked at Jeno and patted your shoulder. "Im not gonna steal him from you so there is no reason to be jealous."

Jeno spluttered out in embarrassment and Jaemin flushed hard at the accusation.

Donghyuck let out a loud and genuine laugh and when he turned around to give them their plates, he swears he saw a small smile on Marks face too.