30

I was up early. They're still asleep when I woke up. Puyat sila panigurado. We slept at midnight. We did lots of activity before we finally decided to sleep.

Napatingin ako sa cellphone ni kuya nang may nag-text doon. It's from gago, iyon ang nakalagay na name. The message says: "Dito ako."

Hinayaan ko nalang 'yon. Lumabas ako ng kwarto ni kuya Zure. Yes, we really sleep over at kuya Zure's room. His room is large that it can accomodate the eleven of us.

Pumunta ako sa kwarto ko. Tinignan ko ang oras sa wall clock. Alas sais pa lang ng umaga. I decided to take a bath. I'll just stroll outside the house, enjoy the morning.

After taking a bath, I wore my usual outfit. Pastel colored loose hoodie, pedal, and a slipper. I comb my long, wet hair. I took my phone with me and... wallet. For emergency ang wallet.

Matapos kong mag-ayos ay pumunta muna ako saglit sa kusina. Ngumiti ako sa mga maid na nakita ko. Kumuha lang ako ng dalawang malaking tinapay at nagpaalam sa mga maid.

I opened the door of the house and went out. Napangiti ako nang makita ko ang kulay puting aso ni ate Zye. Kumaway ako sa kaniya. Tumahol ito sa akin. I chuckled.

"I'll get back to you later, bud," I told him before walking towards the gate.

The doorbell rang. Kumunot ang noo ko. Oh, maybe just a neighbor, i thought and shrugged.

I opened the gate and greeted, "good morn—"

I didn't get to continue my greetings when I saw the familiar face in front of me. My forehead knitted. He smiled at me.

"Hi."

Napakurap-kurap ako. I even pinched my skin to know if I was just hallucinating or what. But no, It's real. He's really in front of me.

"Hairo?" I asked, confused. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged, "i'll borrow you from them."

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa naging sagot niya. Napakamot ako sa ulo ko.

"What do you mean?" I asked, brows furrowed. "And..."

He shushed me, "questions are for later, Zai." He hold my wrist that caused my heart to go berserk. "For now, let's enjoy this day."

"T-teka..."

Hindi ko na naituloy ang sasabihin ko dahil hinila na ako nito papunta sa sasakyan na dala niya. He opened the passenger's door for me and still confused, I hopped in. He enter the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Teka, Hairo," sabi ko nang paandarin na niya ang sasakyan. "Where are we going?"

"Surprise," he answered while driving.

"Pero... they might look for me," I said.

He chuckled, "don't worry too much. I texted your brother. I told them that I'll borrow you." I sighed. "Now, chill. I just want to enjoy the day with you."

I obliged. I chill the shit out of me. I forgot about the confusion I've got in my head. And just what he said, I'll enjoy this day with him.

The day for the both of us.

→🥳←

After minutes of the drive, he stopped in front of a café. He went out of the car and I was about to but he stopped me, saying that he'll just get something. I just nodded and waited for him inside the car.

While waiting, I took my phone and opened it. I got a text from Natkyron. Wow, finally! He decided to hit me up.

From: Sobrang pangit
Thor ❤️ Jane