5- How did you find me?

23:59 PM- Sunday 18th April.

"Liss?"

She dropped the phone back on my bed and then turned to look at me.

I tried not to roll my eyes.

She was upset.

But instead of saying anything she gave me a small smile.

"Your phone rang, but it was just an unknown number."

I nodded.

She lies.

She doesn't think I know she lies; I usually don't really have the energy to figure out what she is lying about.

I don't necessarily care that much.

But her flushed cheeks told me to check.

"Okay, can you pass me my phone?"

She nods and picks it up, handing it to me.

I had just showered, she was supposed to be gone by the time I got out the shower. But well, here she is.

Alessia and I have a slightly tense relationship. We've known each other for three years. I am pretty sure I loved her at some point.

But where she saw this going somewhere, I sort of just liked the company.

Which is fucking harsh, I just mean, I love her, I do. But probably not the way she wants me too. She knows that that's why we are no longer together.

"That girl called." She rushes, knowing I was going to go directly to the blocked list once I see that she'd deleted messages.

She means Emersyn.

Alessia was a jealous person. We weren't even together anymore. But well, lockdown happened before we could figure out who was going to move out, what we were going to do. So we were sort of just existing in this strange limbo stage of our relationship.

Alessia seems to think we are still together.

I feel like I've made it as clear as I can that she should move on.

I guess that's my fault, the strange stage we are in. People stop accepting casual as you get older. You pass twenty-five and any girl starts thinking about the big stuff.

I was just existing, trying to keep my head above the water. Well more than that really, I was trying to stay peacefully swimming.

This girl likes to try and pull my head under occasionally.

She sits down on the bed and I yawn, unblocking Em's number and then tossing my phone back down.

"Let's not block family members."

She looks up at me, Liss was beautiful, she was. She had stunning features and light olive skin, her eyes light, but hair dark. She was attractive and we looked at things quite similarly; I guess that's probably why we stayed together for so long. We just sort of chilled, thought similarly, mostly. Similarly, until it came to jealousy and things like the future.

Well I suppose I used to be quite a jealous person.

I am just slightly, stunted, in that area.

"I may have just been mean to your ex-girlfriend." She admits.

I groaned. "Alessia."

She gave me a guilty smile.

I just rolled my eyes, heading to get changed. I'll fix it in a bit.