"Dares like what?"

Kirk shrugged and poked her in the side, causing her to twitch. "You're just so boring."

"I'm not boring!"

Kirk poked her again and she growled.

"Cut it out!"

"See! You're boring!"

"Just because I dont like you poking me doesn't mean I'm boring."

"It does so."

"Want a fight?" 

Kirk cocked his eyebrow up at the challenge and a grin spread across his face. "You're on, oh boring one." He grabbed her in a headlock just as she grabbed his middle, tossing them into the middle of the bed. "Come on, this is too easy."

Not wanting to lose the fight she'd initiated, she twisted out of his grip and grabbed him again, tossing him onto his back. He bounced slightly but it was only for a minute before he twisted her back. However, Eve locked her legs around his middle and rolled, trying to pin his hands to the bed. Her hair was in her mouth and across her face but she didn't care as they twisted and turned. She grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back but he grabbed her and flung her across his body and to the end of the bed.

Laughing, she jumped onto his back and he got off the bed, stumbling around the room, trying to get her off. She wasn't budging. He fell backwards onto the bed and the force made her loosen her hold, allowing him to twist and grab her wrists to pin them down. Eve wrapped her legs around his head and tried to get the upper hand again but he just lifted her and dropped her into the middle of the bed, pinning her more securely. She tried to press on his chest with her feet to get him to let go but he moved her wrists to one hand, pressed her legs down and then lay on top of her so that she couldn't move. 

"Do you give up?" He breathed as he climbed further up to look into her face, careful not to let go because she was thrashing too much. 

Eve threw her head from side to side and kicked up her knees, trying to dislodge him. 

He wasn't budging. In fact, he started chuckling. 

She tried another tactic. Her arms went slack and his eyebrows went up in surprise. He loosened his hold slightly as he began to smirk but her face didn't betray any emotions. Instead, she lifted a hand and pressed it against his cheek, causing him to freeze. He looked down at her, confusion clouding his eyes as she rubbed her thumb along his skin. 

"Eve....What...." The words died on his lips as she pressed the back of his neck to move him closer. His eyes fluttered and she took this chance to lock her legs around his middle and twist him over. However, he must have seen it coming because a grin fell onto his face and he twisted purposely to lie on his back, staring up at her as she pressed against his shoulders. "Sneaky. I like it. You didn't catch me out though." His leg flung around to the side, pushing her down onto the bed and he jumped to sit on her, breaking all options of her struggle.

Damn it, she thought. He always caught her out.

Kirk laughed at her reaction and leaned down towards her face. "Maybe next time, Evie." He kissed her nose, much to Eve's shock, and then got up to grab his drink, draining a whole glass in one. "I guess you're going to have to help me now."

Eve sat up and rubbed her nose. "I don't have to do anything, but I'll do it just because it's you."

He squeezed her cheeks and then laughed when she swatted him away. "You're a star."

She rolled her eyes and then checked her phone. It was getting late and she wanted to get up early in the morning. She was probably going to have to because Kirk wanted to do this prank he had in mind.