"I am going to kill him." Shakily heaved Y/n, aware that all of the mouths were slowly twisting upwards into a grin, silently agreeing with the teen as he took a shaky step forward, about to bring his left leg forward, only for it to be stopped by something latching onto it.

Slowly looking backwards, Y/n froze and gagged as the smell of seared and burnt flesh reached his nose, forcing the teen to stare at the person covered in electricity burns, who was holding him back from the door, and Y/n could feel his heart stop. Gloria, her left hand was latched around her angle and she looked like she had electricity continuously running through her into the ground, internally cooking her and burning her as it did so, and Y/n knew where the electricity was coming from.

"Let go." Softly wheezed Y/n, trying to tug away his left leg from Gloria's grasp, only for it to remain firmly in her grasp, which wasn't reassuring at all, since it meant all of her muscles were locked in place. "I have to stop this." Desperately heaved Y/n, trying to calm the electricity roaring through him, as the image of Gloria's dying body was etched into his mind.

P̵̡̦̙̮̾͛͋̈́̿̔́̔ͅò̴̡̢̝̘͇̫̖̟͉̿͋̇ͅw̷͔͉̭̣̲̖̮̱̕̕e̸̫̓͜r̸̛̫̲̟̦̊́́́͒̐̾ ̸̨͓̲͇̮̗̜͂̈́̔͐͒̎o̸̙̜̗͚̫̼̿̋̀ṟ̸̢̧̛͚͎̼̺̦̥̇͂͊͌͝ ̸̮̯̺̭͔̭̩͓̠̮̈̃̽͋͘c̶̛̮͎̃̒̆̒̈́͋̕ͅo̶̜̣͖̞̘̗͕̜̯͓̅n̷͉̭͎̺̺͌͋̂̄̽̾n̸͖̦̬͆͒̐̿ê̴̘͉͇̺̫̼͚͗̽͆͑̊͊̕͝c̵̨̢̼̹̜̮͕̗̒t̶̢̨͍̓̊̾̋͐͜i̷̝͕͉̮͊͜o̵͙̒͘͘͠n̸̤͍̯̖͖͖͎̮̊͊̏͒̇̄̎̇̕ͅs̴̢̰̱͂?̶͔̹̥̺̳̲̫͖̖̱̓́̎̐̿̈́̕͝

The mouths had opened at some point or the other, and Y/n froze as could hear the hands slithering out of the wall, slowly making there way over to him, and latching onto his body, not phased by the electricity, and they weren't letting him go at all. Gloria's skin was slowly blackening, the pounding of his own heart reached his ears, and Y/n found himself go limp a second later, no longer holding all of that hatred and anger, now he just wanted to save his friend.

Static filled his ears, and the next thing Y/n knew he was only seeing white...

(Location change)

A shiver raced up Gloria's spine, Y/n had been utterly motionless for these better part of a minute now, and showed no signs on moving an inch at all, all she wanted to do was go out there and comfort him. It was weird, neither herself, Hop, or Y/n had a father growing up, Hop's father had been killed, Y/n's father just left, and to Gloria's own memory, her mom never mentioned anything about him.

Thunder roared overhead, making Hop poke his head out from beneath the safety of the cave, winching slightly as the first drop of rain hit the ground, sizzling as an arc of lighting hit it a second later. Buzzing filled the air, the hairs on Hop's arms slowly started rising as he hoisted his right arm up, his shield appearing a second later, not a moment too soon, as a bolt of lightning struck it.

"Luxray, get them deeper into the cave." Wearily ordered Adria, gasping as Y/n started emanating a continuous stream of electricity, which was coiling around him, and slowly pushing him up off of the ground. 

Blank eyes stared into Adria's own, remorse swelling up in the man's gut, Y/n was like this because of his absence, if he had simply manned up and faced his fears like he use to, then Adria was certain Y/n wouldn't have wound up like this. Simply put, Y/n's current state was bad, technically he was unconscious, but his body was fighting on instinct, that instinct was to destroy whatever was causing so much hate, and that was Adria.

"Y/n, I am sorry, but at this point you're becoming a danger to everyone else." Softly sighed Adria, more and more electricity started sparking around him, gathering along his lance as he placed his right foot forward.