Chapter 1: Back for Action

So after all that brutal times with Chris, I had to go back in two days. Which meant that I couldn't hang out with Alejandro, if I wanted to for exactly a day, which was exactly what we did.

We literally spent the whole entire day together just hanging out before I had to go back. We had to find a chance to Skype each other while away on the next season of Total Drama. Hopefully this time wouldn't be so bad, I thought.

I got in on a bus and sat down beside Gwen in the little seat compartments. We didn't really talk as her and Trent talked instead. The bus stopped and we got off the bus with our luggage and bags.

"Where is everybody?" I heard Leshawna ask. I looked around the lot, seeing no one and nothing. Did Chris forget about the season?

"Uh, maybe we got off at the wrong stop?" Gwen said.

"That broken down bus only had one stop." Justin said.

"I'm not hanging around here," Heather said which was bald. I wanted to laugh right then but I kept it in.

"You're going to give up the chance at a million big ones?" Leshawna asked. "Hm, that's a lot of hair weaves." Heather was about to say something but kept her mouth shut, knowing that she proved her point.

"Guess I can stay for a bit," Heather said and pulled out a wig.

"Face it. The money is the reason we all put up with Chris." Beth said. Well, if it wasn't obvious. . .

"Beth, you got your braces off, nice." Trent said. I took notice and they were off. She looked a bit prettier. A bit.

"You like fine, girl." Leshawna said.

"You really do," Gwen said.

"You are totally on your way to looking the part of my new bff. That's my new best French friend. I'm so moving to France when I win." Lindsay said.

"My mom said my world would totally open up when I got my braces off. She was right! I'm going to France!" Beth said and they both jumped up and down as they squealed. Yeah, if she wins, which I highly doubt.

I heard a loud horn and turned to see a golf cart with lots of seats behind it. Chris finally decided to show up — late.

"Dude, it's about time," Duncan said.

"Hop on, everyone." Chris said. I got on and took a seat beside Duncan.

"Welcome to the set of total drama action." Chris said. "This season's hottest reality show will be shot here on an abandoned film lot."

"Does this mean we're going to be in the movies?" Lindsey asked.

"No, it means you're gonna be on tv." Chris said. "And don't interrupt me. Ever."

"You'll be spending the next six weeks here competing against each other in challenges and for rewards." Chris said. "All for the chance to win some monster cash."

"Yeah, baby! I'm gonna win me some mullah!" Owen said.

"Shush." Chris said. "Like last season, one team will win and the other team will watch of their own make their way down the dreaded walk of shame to the lamo-sine."

We went by the cruddy limo and we had to cover our mouths because it was making us cough.

"Since we don't have the outhouse to dump your deepest, darkest secrets in, you'll dish the dirt in our new makeup confessional." Chris said. "You're left is the craft services tent catered by Chef."