Chapter 12[Paying The Price]

Start from the beginning

Christine: We'll be the first three to go out there, the moment we start shooting, you make a run for it with Michelle. There's no time for goodbye's, but. 

Jade, Bridgette, and Christine all gave a group hug to Rachel before they all go out there and face them. 

Christine: Thank you Rachel... 

Rachel just stood there and watched them grabbed their guns and slowly opening the door as they walk out. Rachel grabbed the bag with the ruby inside it and helped up Michelle. 

Captain Sean: Drop your guns! 

The three did not comply and were standing on the driveway. 

Captain Sean: We don't wanna fight you all, just put your guns down! 

Rachel got out of the house and walked as fast as she can with Michelle. 

Captain Sean: Rachel! Stop right there! 

Christine suddenly tried to shoot at Captain Sean, then Hannah quickly returned fire as Jade ran to her right and Bridgette ran to her left and Christine took cover behind the van, Lieutenant Fisher started shooting and Jade was shooting back as Captain Sean shot with the AR-10 and Second Lieutenant was shooting at Bridgette, the three kept on shooting at the BMW where Captain Sean and his crew are taking cover, Hannah kept on shooting and then had to reload as Captain Sean covered for her. 

Lt. Fisher: Get back up over here now! 

Second Lieutenant Lorenz went out of cover and tried shooting at Christine, but then she shot through the windshield and the bullet hit right Lorenz shoulder, he dropped his AK as he fell down. 

Captain Sean: Ah SHIT, LORENZ! 

Christine's SA58 was too powerful for body armour, Jade managed to get two hits on Lieutenant Fisher but the armour was strong enough protect him, he still felt some serious pain, but he did not back down and continue to keep facing against Jade as they both shoot at each other with very similar weapons, Second Lieutenant Lorenz took out his pistol and started shooting back again as he crawled behind another car, as Rachel is still trying to escape, Michelle talked again. 

Michelle: Put me down. 

Rachel stopped and looked at her. 

Michelle: I'm gonna die any minute now... 

Rachel slowly set her down and Michelle still has her rifle and she sat against the wall in the alleyway

Michelle: My baby boy...

Rachel: He'll be ok.