Chapter 7

No one's POV:

It's been a few days since Izuku came back. During that time he's been going to therapy with Jasmine. She wanted to see how much he changed since he went away. Nezu told her why he was gone and she understood and promise to not tell anybody. Jasmine had him tell his experience in hell and how it went. He told her that while during training the only thing that kept him going was Katsumi. Jasmine determine that Katsumi was the only one keeping him safe and sane. Jasmine also had Izuku tell her what he went threw growing up. Izuku was always in tears whenever he finished telling. Jasmine couldn't believe the abuse he went threw at the hands of Katsuki and his former school. Katsumi consulted him afterwards. Jasmine brought this up to Nezu who was already building a case against his old school. After he collected all the evidence he needed, he notified the government about it. He showed them all the evidence and even statements from other students that were bullied there. The school was shut down and most of the school stuff was arrested. The principal was also found to have child porn and that got him 30 years plus another 25 for child endangerment. The teachers were all given 15 years plus had there teaching license suspended indefinitely. Also to take it a step further the authorities found tapes in the basement of the school. The tapes contained evidence of the those bullies that are now going to hero schools. It was brought to the attention to the schools and they all had severe repercussions. Some were suspended or expelled. Some were even blacklisted from hero schools. The government doesn't mess around. This brought a lot of media attention and wonder what brought this but it was never revealed. At UA Nezu was inform that the police were going to arrest Katsuki but he said he'll take care of it and they let him. Now we see Izuku sitting in class with Katsumi besides him.

Katsumi: "You sure your ready?"

Izuku: "Don't worry. I catched up with everything with Yaoyorozu's help"

Katsumi looked at Momo and she looked away with a blush

Katsumi: "*thought* Damn it I knew it"

Aizawa walked in

Aizawa: "Morning class"

Everybody: "Morning"

The day went on like normal. Katsumi stuck with Izuku all the time. During lunch Ibara was shaking for some reason. Her friends ask what's wrong but she didn't say anything. They all went back to there class and were waiting for AM.

AM: "Hello everybody. Today it will be a little different. Today you'll be having class with 1b"

Iida: "What brought this up sir?"

AM: "Nezu wanted to see how much you all improve this year. You'll be fighting them one on one so get your heros suits"

They all went to change. In the boys locker room Izuku took off his and the guys saw his back cover in scars.

Denki: "Dude what happened?"

Izuku: "Huh? Oh those. There from the demons I fought in hell"

Kirishima: "Those look very serious. Do they hurt?"

Izuku: "No"

Katsuki: "They look pathetic"

Izuku: "And why does your opinion matter?"

Katsuki: "Grr"

Izuku puts on his grandpas old red coat, his black jeans and boots. His sword then appears in his back.

 His sword then appears in his back