I cleared my throat "Uh we were supposed to have dinner. I was shadowing Liv at the time and it was a rough case and needed a break. So, we agreed to meet for dinner. I was at the restaurant and I waited for over an hour, and he never showed up. So, I went home and that's when grandpa came to tell me Joe was gone."

I was blinking back tears as Jamie spoke next "How did Joe seem the days before he died?"

"He was very antsy, constantly needing to be doing something. Which isn't like Joe, he loved to grab a beer and sit on the couch watching the game. He would get random phone calls, leaving at all hours of the night. Made me suspicious but he promised me that he would tell me everything when the time was right. Why are you asking about this Jamie?" I asked wiping tears away.

He sighed as he came closer to me "The night after I graduated from the academy the FBI confronted me. Asked me about Joe if I knew what he was up to. Of course, I had no idea what they were talking about. They told me Joe was working for them, working to take down the Blue Templar."

I was shocked and I wasn't sure how to respond, "What does this mean Jamie?"

"They said he was an FBI informant. They said he did not die the way it looked. They believe he was made." Jamie said looking me in the eyes.

"What. Are. You. Trying. To. Say." I spat out towards him, not meaning to sound rude but I couldn't help it as this was bringing up memories and emotions I have been avoiding for years.

"They think he was murdered, a hit on him by the Blue Templar." He said with no emotion.

I stood frozen, as the tears streamed down my face "Are you sure?"

He nodded coming closer to me "Yes."

I looked away wiping my tears away "Why are you telling me this? Not Danny or dad?"

"You were Joe's best friend. I know they would want to find out the truth, but not like you. You knew Joe better than any of us, you are the best person to help me with this. I agreed to do it. Become their new informant but I need someone I can trust with this." He said hugging me.

I hugged back as I spoke "I need to ask Liv for the ok for something like this."

He nodded then followed me to her office, I knocked and waited to hear let us know to come in. We both walked in and to say she was shocked was an understatement.

"Jamie." She said sternly.

"Hi Olivia." He responded.

"What's going on? Why has she been crying?" She asked worried.

I looked at Jamie to speak and he did "The night after I graduated from the academy the FBI confronted me. They asked me about Joe if I knew what he was up to. They told me Joe was working for them, working to take down the Blue Templar. They said he was an FBI informant. They said he did not die the way it looked. They believe he was made. They think he was murdered, a hit on him by the Blue Templar."