#02 | itoshi rin

[ i. r - hands ]

* this is "payment" for not updating talk today *

---

The raven stood before the girl who writhed painfully on the floor from sitting on her legs for so long. He paid no heed towards the small whimpers that left her lips as she clutched the hem of her shorts to keep her composure through the ache that spread through her legs.

Cocking his head to the side, he bent down in front of her, resting his forearms on his knees to allow his hands to hang freely. The blue jewels called his eyes bored into her soul, staring into the depths of her mind in a way that made her feel vulnerable, weak even. chewing her bottom lip, she frowned and whimpered, "please, my legs-"

"You forgot our date." The male muttered coldly, eyes thinning so quickly that she felt the room grow colder. He scoffed, "all because you were too busy messing around with my brother."

"I wasn't-" Her protests were immediately silenced by a sharp look in her direction. Her mouth immediately zipped shut to listen to what he had to say before he got any angrier than this.

He dragged a hand through his hair, pushing his fridge away from his face for a moment. "I waited two hours like a fucking idiot, only to hear that you were passed out in my brother's bed."

"But.." she trailed off, stopping when the male clicked his tongue and swatted the air between them with his right hand.

The date had been planned out for a while and had been their most important day so far. Unfortunately, she had gotten a little too crazy in PE and went to hang out at the Itoshi household for a bit, only to end up falling asleep on Sae's bed in the middle of the movie they had been watching. When Rin returned home to see that, he was furious and demanded she repent for it.

He grunted. "Forget it. I don't need a shitty girlfriend like you anyway." He stood up, not expecting the girl to grasp onto the material of his shorts.

"I'm not a shitty girlfriend, you ass! You're not even hearing my side of the story because you're too much of a selfish jackass to think about others!" Her words were heavy, piercing his heart more than she intended. He grit his teeth tightly when she went on, going a bit too far. "Maybe I should go to Sae and fuc-"king slap him for having such a comfy bed.

She gasped when his calloused hands grasped her neck. His grip was light and gentle but she could feel the emotion behind his intentions as he pulled her upwards onto her feet. She staggered onto her feet, weak in the knees from all that sitting she did.

The rough pad of his thumb brushed against the side of her neck, caressing her skin before gently squeezing the flesh at the sides to induce a light-headed feeling within the girl whose eyes slightly widened.

Pulling her face towards his, their lips hovered over one another, hot breaths fanning over their faces. He peered down at her parted lips, licking his own when he saw the way she lightly panted. "If you ever say anything like that again, I'll make you say my name so often that you won't remember his."

She shuddered at the sound of his words, feeling the possessiveness emanating from his body. The mere thought of him doing so made her want it even more.

"I'm sorry." she breathed out, holding onto his wrist, fingers brushing over the prominent veins on his arm. "I won't do it again."

Squeezing once more, he let go of her neck and pulled the girl into his chest, holding her body close. "You're not allowed to leave me. Ever. Especially not for my brother."

"Who says I want to?" The girl chuckled hoarsely, trying to shake away the tingling feeling in her chest. She was rather pleased with his sudden shift in attitude. It reminded her of the person she fell in love with back when she first met Rin.

---

"Was my reaction to your liking?" The raven asked flatly as he climbed into bed with the girl, wrapping an arm around her body to pull her closer. She snuggled into his chest, sighing softly. After a long day of pretending to be angry at one another, they had finally gotten the chance to just lay in bed and relax in each other's company.

"Yes. your hands felt nice around my neck." The girl snickered as she intertwined her fingers with his. Her laugh stopped abruptly when she remembered something. "Although, it was kinda gross to say stuff like that about your brother. I still don't forgive him and his stupid bangs for hurting your feelings long ago."

"Yeah, and I would've rather not hear about my brother while my hands are around the neck of the girl I love." The male muttered as he rolled over to lay partially on top of her. She groaned, opening her mouth to complain about his heavy ass only to be greeted by a kiss. "You looked pretty with my hands on your neck."

The girl could feel her heart beat out of her chest as she wrapped her arms around him, peppering his skin was soft kisses. "Rin, you're literally so sexy. Marry me."

A snicker left her lips when he froze up for a moment before relaxing into her touch. He shrugged. "Sure, but not now. Wait four years."

"That's too long. How about a year and a half?"

"Three."

"Two?"

"Two."

---

[ a/n : just found out that I haven't updated this shit since like feb 😐 im an embarrassment to society for not updating for so damn long. I wrote this a while ago while I was tired and wanted rin's hands on my neck ]