#03 | itoshi uhhhh

* tbh this is a mix of both brothers. it was supposed to end with rin but im too lazy to finish it so you guys will have to suffer with the weird ass ending *

---

"My brother is coming back tomorrow." Rin exclaimed brightly as he kicked the ball into the goal for the umpteeth time tonight. It was cold and snowing but neither of them seemed to mind the weather all too much as they spoke happily about the arrival of the older Itoshi who had been gone for about four years. The raven haired boy always seemed to glow whenever he spoke highly of the brother she had met many times before his departure to Spain all those years ago. If she had to be honest, she was excited to see him again and finally speak with the man who her boyfriend looked up to. Someone as special as him was sure to be special to her since she cherished the people Rin cherished without question. "It's crazy to think that I can finally see him after all these years."

"Don't get all excited and forget about me though." The girl snickered playfully, walking over to him to cup his reddened cheeks, squishing his face together cutely. The cold atmosphere was making them tremble and turn red, seeking warmth whenever they got near one another. Although, Rin's determination to practice a bit more in the snow left them both standing out here in the middle of this field under the stadium lights with nothing more than the warm winter clothes on their backs. "We still have a date to go on tomorrow."

"Ehhh..." He trailed off, resting his hands on her hips as he stepped forward to bring his face near hers. The tiny pelts of snow landed on her head gracefully, giving her a rather ethereal look under the bright stadium lights that reflected against the tiny snowflakes. The lack of confidence in his voice made her jaw drop as she squished his face together. "Ow!"

"What do you mean by that? You're not gonna ditch me tomorrow, right?" She frowned, placing her thumbs beneath his eyes to sweep away the snowflakes that clung to his skin. When he didn't answer, her body drooped and her expression faltered as she whined, "Rinnnn. I barely get to see you these days because I'm busy with my studies and when we finally have time to be together, you're going to ditch me?"

The male swayed in his spot, tilting his head in the other direction before turning back to her. "But I haven't seen my brother in four years, so I wanted to ask him to show me some techniques he learned in Spain." The genuineness in his voice made her falter, unable to stay upset at him for too long. "I don't know how long it'll take but I'll try to take you out afterwards."

With a loud, exaggerated sigh, she threw her head back, holding onto Rin's shoulders while his hands wrapped around her waist to hold her up. He leaned forward, placing a chaste kiss on her neck that elicited a laugh out of her before pulling her upwards. She stumbled forward, nearly bumping heads with the boy who struggled to stabilize her.

Wrapping her arms around him, she rested her cheek against his shoulder and held him tightly. She sighed, "Fine, but only because you're so nice to me all the time." Pulling back, she grinned brightly, placing her lips on his. The male smiled into the kiss, lips pressing against hers with as much passion as he could muster up. His hands held her close, keeping her flush against his body as they kissed like it was the very first time. When they pulled away, the girl cradled her lips that were frozen. "Your lips are so cold. We should head back soon."

"Just a little more and we can go." The boy said with a light peck to her cheek, turning away quickly to get in whatever practice he could before he would decide to leave for the night. His girlfriend shook her head at his behavior, chuckling lightly when she realized that she was only a pushover like this when it came to Rin. If anyone else was keeping her out this late in the snow, she would've said fuck off and gone home to sleep already.