Chapter Fouteen - Problems in Paris

Start from the beginning

"Okay. I'll be right down, I'm just gonna get dressed first." Harry said.

"See you."

Harry walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a white button down shirt along with some black trousers and the dragon hide boots Draco had gotten him. Quickly getting dressed Harry grabbed his invisibility cloak along with his wand and made his way downstairs towards the dining room. Harry knew what kind of room to be looking for but he had no clue where it was. After about five tries Harry finally opened the right door, seeing Theo and Tiberius sitting at a table.

"Good morning Harrison." Tiberius greeted.

"Good morning." Harry replied, taking a seat next to Theo.

A house elf popped in and set food out before them before popping away. Soon they had all ate and were ready to head down to the annual festival. Harry noted that Theo and Tiberius were both wearing robes, making him think that this was a Wizarding festival. Harry shrugged it off though, he was perfectly comfortable without his robes and he didn't feel like summoning them just to be sweating later in the day.

"You both ready?" Tiberius asked.

Harry and Theo nodded. Theo grabbed his father's arm, Harry grabbing his, and all three of them were appearated to a town square. Harry marveled at the sight. Sings were floating and magically changing color, sparks were flying through the air, and their were performers everywhere along the street doing different acts of magical ability. Tiberius led them up to an open booth, handing the lady who worked there their tickets.

"Names?" The women asked.

"Tiberius Nott, Theodore Nott, and Harrison Potter-Black." Tiberius told her.

The worker's eyes widened at Harry's name and she even looked passed Tiberius to get a look at him. She turned her attention back to Tiberius, "Right hand please."

Tiberius gave her his right hand and she pulled out her wand, casting a spell on it, "You'll be able to access everything now for the whole week. Instead of coming to a booth simply walk in over there, " She pointed to a different entrance area, "and the barrier will let you through."

Tiberius nodded.

"Why is there a barrier?" Harry whispered his question to Theo.

"So that muggles can't get in or see what's going on." Theo told him.

Tiberius walked through, Theo stepping up and offering his right hand. When he stepped through Harry stepped up, offering his right hand. The lady looked at him and cast he spell, but something felt off to Harry. He shrugged it off as just a effect of the spell, that everyone felt it, and he walked through, meeting up with Theo and his father. They walked through the streets, all three of them purchasing some butter beer to drink while walking around. Harry couldn't get enough of the performers, he never seen any kind of show magic, muggle or not, and it intrigued him. He quickly noticed that the spells being used were unique and ones that the users had made themselves, thats what made them so interesting to watch and what kept them in business. Harry took a sip of his butter beer, he looked around, still marveling at the scenery. He looked around the crowd, seeing the different people who were smiling at the performers, little kids who were dragging their parents along with them to whatever it was they wanted to go look to. Harry looked away from someone who had just exploded into sparks, meeting eyes with a man. His own widened as he was the red eyes that had been haunting him for the past few months. He blinked and the man was gone. Harry shook his head, he definitely didn't get enough sleep last night.