𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬~ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Today, we're making chocolates for our Valentine's Day class!" Y/N cheered.

There was a full week of baking which also meant a full week of Y/N and Shirabu getting to know each other.

The med student would consistently show up 20 minutes earlier just to talk to the baker.

"So why are you working in this bakery?"
"I'd like to own a dessert shop one day where I can just decorate cakes everyday without a care in the world," she admitted. "You probably think it's silly."
"I think it's amazing," he responded, shyly.

"Let's get started!" Y/N urged.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Y/N was walking around the other students as they began to pipe their chocolate mix into little heart shapes.

"Those look amazing Shirabu-san!" she complimented as she walked past his station.
"Haha, thank you, I wanted to give these to someone after I finish them so I'm putting in some extra effort," he said, looking pleased.

Y/N nodded, still smiling in order to hide the pang in her heart she just felt.

'Stupid, stupid girl,' she thought. 'You would never have a chance with someone like him, don't be silly.'

She left his station to look over the other students, Shirabu being a bit dense, had no idea that he just broke the baker's heart.

"Y/N-chan?" Yachi asked, passing by the kitchen.
"Hitoka-chan... I think I just got my heart broken," she whispered.
"By uneven bangs?!" Yachi asked, rather loudly.
"Yachi, shush!" Y/N scolded. "But yeah, by Shirabu-san."

"So you're a doctor?"
"Uh, no, fifth year med student," Shirabu corrected.
"Wow, so you must be really smart then!" Y/N said.
"I guess," he blushed. "I actually used to play volleyball on my school team."
"Oh wow, my friend was the manager for a volleyball team in high school! What position did you play?"
"I was a setter," Shirabu smiled, thinking back to his volleyball days. "I played for Shiratorizawa!"
"Oh, I went to Karasuno! We kicked your butts when Hinata and Kageyama were first years," she said wistfully.
"Hey, rude," Shirabu scoffed.

The two shared a laugh and just like that, the twenty minutes were up.

"I really thought we had a connection," Y/N said quietly. "I better go back to the class now."

Yachi nodded sympathetically.

"Good luck."

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

It was the end of the class and Y/N was waving goodbye to everyone.

"Thanks for coming!" she smiled.

Of course, Shirabu just had to be the last one to leave.

"Bye Shirabu-san, I hope the lucky person likes the chocolates you made," she said, trying to hide the sadness in her voice.
"Maybe she could tell me right now," the boy said nervously.
"...huh?"

Shirabu handed her the chocolates that were just made, his entire face a bright crimson colour.

"I wanted to get to know you more after this week's class, so I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me later tonight," he confessed.
"I thought the chocolates were for someone else," she gasped, relieved. "Of course I'll go out with you!"

Shirabu let out a huge sigh of relief. "I'll pick you up at 8 then?"

Y/N nodded excited. "I'll see you then!"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

After their date, the two decided to continue dating and once Shirabu finished med school, he proposed to the baker. Y/N made their wedding cake and to no one's surprise, the cake was chocolate. After that, Y/N was able to open up the dessert shop she always wanted. And now the two were expecting their first child. Who knew that a simple everyday thing like chocolate could bring the doctor and the baker together?

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Mya Speaks:
PLEASE, THIS MAKES ME SO SOFT. Shirabu is my favourite from Shiratorizawa, honestly. Even if he's a salty, bowl cut bitch. Anyways, I really hope you guy enjoyed this Valentine's one shot!!

Word Count:
1012
Next One Shot:
Valentine's Dance~ Yamaguchi Tadashi

Word Count:1012Next One Shot:Valentine's Dance~ Yamaguchi Tadashi