ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

꧁ ꧂

The ghost walked the hallways of the school from growing tired of being in the library

The ghost walked the hallways of the school from growing tired of being in the library. She never left her library because she hated seeing her classmates still live their lives. She wished that could of been her, but she also knew why she took her life. The school was closed from being over, and the halls were dark as well as every classroom. She wandered around somehow ending on the roof top of the school. She slowly walked up to the spot she killed herself as tears started to flow down her face.

She let out a low chuckle as she watched the cars in the distance drive by. She took in a deep breathe before jumping down from the roof. The wind blew past her as she fell down, and her curly hair floated above her. Her tears floated just the same, and time had seemed to have stopped. She looked at the sky a soft smile crossing her face. She remembered the first time she jumped almost completely regretting it before she hit the ground. But now, she just loved the feeling as her soul felt empty as the wind went through her. She finally hit the ground not feeling the immense pain she felt the first time. She laughed at her self though not in happiness but in complete sadness.

"Nobody cared when I was alive and nobody gives a fuck when I'm dead..."

The next day she didn't stay in the library, instead she walked around the school, something she hasn't done in a long time. Class had already started, so there were no kids in the hallway. She walked passed the door 1-a stopping herself to look back. She approached the door lifting her hand to softly touch it. "I always wanted to be in this class, but I knew my quirk wouldn't get me that far."

She walked through the door looking at the many kids inside of the classroom. She noticed Aizawa from when she was alive. She approached his desk looking at how he changed so much.

Shoto looked up from his work seeing the (h/c) ghost in his classroom. He blinked twice to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. He wanted to know why she was here, but he also didn't want to look crazy in front of his whole class. Shoto decided to ignore the ghost and get questions from her later.

The ghost looked around the classroom one more time as she noticed red and white hair in the back. She smiled happy to know that he was in the hero course. She walked over to his desk bending down to see what he was working on. The ghost tried shaking him to get his attention, but he ignored her all together. Now she was upset, so she grabbed his pencil launching it across the room. This caught Todoroki's attention since one he needed it for his work and two it had hit a certain hot headed blonde.

"OI! Who the hell threw this fucking pencil at me!"

The ghost sniffled a laugh from the blonde's expression. She grabbed a extra pencil, from the desk of the girl beside Shoto, handing it to him. She honestly didn't want him to get him in trouble over something she did, so she would rather help him out to avoid conflict.

She left the classroom but not before waving goodbye to Todoroki. He nodded his head to scared to wave back because it might draw attention to him. She laughed at him not wanting to be seen waving at nothing there. She made her way to the cafeteria missing when she could be able to eat. She walked around the cafeteria since it wasn't time for lunch. She looked around once more before letting out a long sigh.

"Why am I still stuck on this damn planet?"