CHAPTER 1:MY AFFILIATION

"UGH everyone knows I hate packing!" says Tymera as she gathers up her last bit of clothing.

"You wouldn't hate it if you didn't pack so many unnecessary things. Were only gonna be there for three days all of that isnt necessary."says Katia as you grabs her two bags from the bed and carrys them downstairs.

"Ay! Wait for meee!"Tymera yells while tryna catch up with Katia while holding four different packs of luggage.They both finally make it down stairs as the door men pick up there things and place then all on the cart.

"Will this be all my ladies?". They both nod at the door man and walk out of the moving door.

"I still cant believe we gotta go to this long ass meeting" says Katia as she hops into one of the family cars. Tymera nods in agreement as she slides herself in.

After 20 minutes the car finally moves and makes its journey to the air port. Katia falls in a deep sleep and unconsciously lays her head on Tymera's shoulder.

"This girl is always laying on somebody shoot" Tymera says as she rolls her out. A few minutes later Tymera falls asleep as well.

Katia's father wakes both of them and tells them to get ready to board the plan.
Katia yells," A few more minute shoot I'm tired!".

Her father tugs her out the car and she groans about being disturbed from her rest. Tymera finally wakes up at the sound looking half sleep. She had drool all over her face and was looking disgusting at the least.

"Girl omg you ugly self don drooled on mee" Katia exclaims wiping off her shoulders.

Tymera laughs at her and starts to slowly get up. They grab all their belongings and after waiting for their plane to get called they finally aboard their flight to Bahamas..