"Wei still talks about me?" She asked as the man chuckled.

"Everyday." He promised her, making the girl blush as everyone noticed, especially a certain Fire Bender.

<><><>

As the group had moved on to go into a train-car, Bolin had his face pressed against the glass while Dawn was looking around the city as it was just as the same as before. "That statue honors the first Metal Bender, Toph Beifong, who expanded the possibilities of what Benders were capable of. Here, everyone is encouraged to reach his or her highest potential." Aiwei explained to the group.

"Does Toph live here? Are we gonna get to meet her?" Bolin asked excitedly.

"I'm afraid not. She used to visit from time to time, but years ago, she left to wander the world in search of enlightenment. No one has seen her since." Aiwei expalined to them and the train stopped as they got off and looked over the mansion as Dawn looked just a few feet away to see the fountain she would sneak off to.

She grimaced, looking away quickly as Korra smiled. "Wow, is this where the Air Bender lives?" Korra asked.

"Yes, but first, her mother wants to meet you." Aiwei said while they walked into a workout room, seeing a group of dancers work on their bending and dance moves and Dawn watched in amazement.

"Is this some kind of combat training?" Korra asked.

"Not exactly. They are rehearsing for a dance premier next month." Aiwei told them as the woman glanced their way and she clapped her hands.

"That's it for today, everyone." She said as everyone started packing up their bags and the woman made her way over to the avatar Gang.

"Allow me to introduce the Matriarch of the Metal Clan, Suyin." Aiwei intorduced as Dawn smiled widely.

"Please, call me Su. Great to finally meet you, Avatar Korra. And Dawn, please stop standing there and give me a hug." She teased and the girl rushed to her as the both hugged one another. "It's so good to see you again." She said while they pulled away and Dawn laughed.

"I'm glad someone is happy to see me." She said hopeful, Suyin grinning.

"I won't be the only one. Let me show everyone around and you can catch up with Wei and Wing when we find them." She stated as Dawn grinned happily.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Korra asked while Dawn nods her head.

"This is where I used to go when I was little with Tenzin and my mom and grandparents had meetings." She explained, Suyin giving her a side hug.

"Dawn has been apart of this family for so long now, I'm surprised she just not married into it, yet." She teased and they started walking as Mako and Bolin looked at each other.

"Married?" They asked together as Dawn chuckled at them.

"Korra, why did you lie when Aiwei asked if there was anyone else with you?" Suyin asked while Dawn rubbed the back of her neck.

"What? I-I didn't. I mean..." she sighed as Bolin whimpered. "How did you know I was lying?" Korra asked.

"I am a truth seer. When people lie, their heart rate and breathing increase. I can sense the most subtle of changes." The man explained.