Chapter 16 : Shopping session

No one's pov :

earlier with Nightmare and Cross

Nightmare dragged Cross in a mall, they both looked at every single shop that was in it.

–"hey, hey look at that, you would look nice in this." Nightmare said as he brought a black and white outfit (his original outfit).

–"eehhh maybe, let me try it." Cross responded as he took the outfit.

Cross went in the fitting room and put the outfit on, he came out and Nightmare said in a joking manner :

–"woooooooooow, you look mighty fine there, handsome boy."

–"pffff, yeah i do."

–"but really, do you like it ?"

–"yeah it's nice and comfie." Cross said as he looked at his clothes.

–"then let's go buy it and then we're going to my favorite shop."

–"what's your favorite shop ?"

–"the shop where you can buy stuff to prank people."

–"oh, alright let's hurry up then, come on !"

Cross changed in his old clothes, Nightmare then took Cross' hand and runned to the cashier to buy the clothes.

At the second that Nightmare paid and the cashier handed them the bag with the clothes, they both runned to Nightmare's favorite shop.

–"hello sir Nightmare, what would you like today ?" The worker said.

–"i'll see."

–"alright, come here when you got what you wanted."

Nightmare nodded and explored the store to see if there was anything new, Cross was following behind, looking around as well.

–"hey Cross, look." Nightmare said he placed a mask on his face.

–"what is this ?" Cross said, half laughing."

–"i don't know but this is ridiculous." Nightmare said as he took it off, he had a mocking smile on his face.

The two of them spend most of their time thinking about pranks they could do.

–"here's the money, have a nice day." Nightmare said.

They both walked out of the story with a bag full of different objects.

–"hey Nightmare, who is going to be our first victim ?" Cross asked.

–"uhmm, maybe a random villager in my au." Nightmare answered as he looked inside of the bag.

–"oooh, that's a good idea, but won't you be in trouble ?"

Nightmare though for a moment before he said :

–"nahhh, i'll be fine, they are used to it and my brother knows that it will be pointless to lecture me."

–"why do i feel bad for him ?"

–"because you probably understood that he had to do it a lot of times."

They walked out of the mall and decided to go for a small walk.

–"to bad that Error left that soon, it would have been more fun with him." Cross said.

–"yeah but we can't really do anything about it."

–"mhm..."

Silence started to to over the both of them as they continued to walk.
It made it kinda awkard but Cross and Nightmare kept on ignoring eachother.

At some point, Nightmare checked his phone, turned his head to look at Cross and said.

–"it's going to be lunch soon, i better get going, bye Cross !" Nightmare walked away and waved before making a portal and runned through it.

———————

Greetings everyone.

Happy Valentine's day.

I am sorry to announce that i will take a break from this book for several reasons such as : insecurities, lack of inspiration and not feeling confident about what i'm doing anymore.

Though i promise to still continue as soon as i feel like i can.

I still hope you have a good day/night, bye for now.

(14/02/2021)