Chapter 15 : Memories

No one's pov :

3 days after the last chapter
(Night time)

Error and Blue were watching a movie in the living room, Blue had fallen asleep and Error just kept on watching it.

It was almost finished so Error started to tidy the mess they made, he let Blue sleep on the couch, not wanting to wake him up.

Error grabbed two blankets and went back to the couch and placed on of them on Blue, he went to the other side and sat on it, placing the second blanket over himself as he took his glasses off.

It took a minute but he ended up falling asleep.

In Blue's dream/flashback

Blue was outside of his old house, the one he used to live in with his brother.

He opened the door and said :

–"Papyrus ? I'm back..."

He got no response so he assumed he wasn't home right now, he checked the house just in case and there was no trace of his brother.

He ran to his room and enjoyed the time he had alone.

He was chilling on his mattres until he heard the door opened, that's when fear hit him.

He started to panic more as he heard footsteps going upstairs but sighed of relief when he heard that his brother went to sleep, oh how terrified he was when he saw his brother.

It was unusual for his brother to not yell at him after coming, but he still didn't came and asked if his brother was okay.

Another day

–"p-please don't hurt me, i-i'm sorry.."

–"shut up." Swap!Papyrus said as he started to hit him.

Later

–"woah, you okay there ? You look like you've been fighting someone." Alphys said.

–"heh, yeah..." Blue answered.

–"anyways, let's start the training !"

–"alright..!"

Another time

–"SANS ! GET DOWN HERE, DOCTOR UNDYNE AND ALPHYS ARE HERE."

–"i'm here..!" He said as he runned down the stairs

–"so how are you both doing ?" Asked Swap!Undyne

–"we are fine, what about you guys ?" Swap!Papyrus said.

–"we're doing great."

–"that's nice." Blue said.

Swap!Papyrus glared at Blue before continuing to speak to the guests, Blue stayed as quiet as possible and only spoke to answer some questions.

At one moment, Swap!Undyne asked about Blue's bruises and how did he got them, Swap!Papyrus gave him a glare that clearly made Blue understand that if said anything he wouldn't get out of this house without even more bruises.

–"it's nothing, i got into a fight with another monster who was stronger than me and he beat me." Blue said.

–"and this is why i train you." Swap!Alphys said.

–"heh, yeah..."

–"are you going to be okay though ?" Swap!Undyne asked.

–"yeah, i'll be alright..!"

–"i'm gonna go get something to drink, do you guys want anything ?" Swap!Papyrus asked.

–"what do you have ?" Swap!Alphys said.

–"water, soda and sea tea." Swap!Papyrus said.

–"water should be fine for me, please." Swap!Undyne said.

–"i'll take sea tea." Swap!Alphys said.

–"alright." Swap!Papyrus said.

Swap!Papyrus got up, went to the kitchen and go a glass of water and a glass of sea tea, he came back in the living room, gave Swap!Undyne and Swap!Alphys their drinks and sat back down on the couch.

–"so Undyne, have you been working on something new ?"

–"w-well, i've been upgrating the tests for my experiments and it's turning out pretty good !" Swap!Undyne explained.

–"cool." Swap!Papyrus said.

Later

–"GOD, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID !?" Swap!Papyrus screamed as he went to grab something

–"w-WAIT I'M SORRY, PLEASE- !!"

in the real life

Error got woken up by a voice, he looked he took his glasses, put them on and looked at where the voice was, it took him a few seconds to understand that it was his friend, who kept on muttering things.

He got closer to hear what he said, at first he couldn't understand very well because Blue didn't articulated but when he did, it got him very worried, Blue kept on muttering stuff like :

–"i'm sorry..."

Or

–"p-please i won't do it again..!"

When Error heard this, he though that Blue had a nightmare but when he heard similar words that Blue told him to describe his childhood, he panicked a bit.

–"Błūē !...Błuē wåke űp !!"

Error kept on trying to wake him up by calling him but it didn't seemed to work, so he panicked and shouted.

–"BŁŪĒ WÃĶE ÛP !!"

Blue woke up and sat up imediatly, he started to hyperventilate as tears rolled down his cheeks.

–"h-hēy ìt'ş økāý !! Yôu'rê fīnė hè's nøt h-hërė aňymőre !" Error tried to calm down the other glitch.

–"i-i..h-he..he was...he.." Blue tried to form a sentence of what happened but his mind was to panicked to do so.

–"īt's økāy, ýoù đøn't håvė tő ēxpłāın."

If it wasn't for his haphephobia, Error would have taken the crying skeleton in his arms.

–"Hē's ğonē nøw."

—————————

Greetings everyone !

Here is some stuff about Blue's past.

If you find this chapter confusing, i won't blame you.

This is the end of the challenge, the 7th day.

I don't have anything to say but if you have any questions just ask and i'll answer them as fast as possible.

Thanks again for the 2k read.

I hope you have a good day/night, bye !

(11/02/2021)