Chapter 10 : Intrestring meeting

No one's pov :

1 year earlier

Ink was chilling out in a random au, he had spend the whole week stopping genocidal timeline and now he was on his break.

He was seated against a tree with his eyes closed, he was trying to remember his past before he ran away, about this period of his life he wished he never lived, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember.

It was really frustrating for him, having these trauma without knowing the cause.

He sighed and gave up like always, it had become a habit for him now.

–"are you okay ?"

Ink opened his eyes and looked up to see a person with black hair and blue eyes, they are wearing a striped green poncho with black clothes underneath.

–"..who are you ?" Ink asked.

–"oh, i'm Ani, i saw you here all alone and wondered if there was something wrong." They said.

–"Ink, and nothing is wrong, but thanks for caring ? I guess."

Ani's eyes suddenly widened.

–"wait hold on- YOU CAN SEE ME ?!?"

–"huuuh, yeah ?"

–"you can actually- how ??"

–"well, you're kinda standing in front of me."

–"no like, i'm a ghost."

–"..." Ink looked down 'holy sh¡*, i can see dead people..'

–"..."

Both of them were quiet

–"so uhm, what now ?" Ink asked, a bit confused about the situation.

–"i don't-..." Ani noticed the JR logo on ink's scarf "You work for Dream ? Cool."

–"..."

–"..."

–"..."

–"that's the most awkard conversation i had in years.." Ani said while Ink nodded.

–"yeah well i never talked to dead people, have you even talked to someone recently ?"

–"no, nobody can see nor hear me."

–"oh..alright." ink got up "well it was nice talking to you and all, but i probably need to go back."

–"can i come ?"

–"i don't think i'm allowed to bring strangers and i don't know if you are trustworthy enough."

–"please, come on, it's really boring here, plus i'm a ghost, i can't touch anything."

–"....fine, whatever, i don't care." Ink said as he created a portal.

Ani smiled and followed Ink.

Ink walked through the corridors, passing a few guards, Ani continued to follow him until they felt uneasy, they soon figured out why, whispers could be heard throught the corridor, although they couldn't figure out what the employees were saying.

Ani waited until they both passed the corridor to not make Ink look crazy and poked him to get his attention.

–"what was that about ?" They asked.

–"oh it's normal don't worry, they do that often."

–"oh.." Ani looked at the people in the corridor again 'that is worrying, what's going on here..everything really changed, i haven't seen those guys before."